Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

11 hours ago, Follyfoot said:

Yes, his issues were he was a nose and a knobhead and probably had relations with his sister or mother. 

show me on the dolly where he touched you 

I’ve done some courses on the impact of trauma - and how that affects people later in life with the mistakes they make. Being a nose - sure, we can dislike them and their fans, but anything he’s done in his life - drugs, Alcohol, the Grealish incident - there would have been a pinnacle moment or two in his life that lead to those decisions. A lot of the time it’s an unconscious line of decisions, based on trauma and learned lessons that have lead him there. It can happen to anybody. Many lives are “wasted” due to society creating demons in peoples lives as a tender stage that then lead to long lasting problems and a lot of the time that includes addictions. How that addiction takes place and what it is depends on the trauma, the support and the love that person has had in their life. It’s sad that society just lets people fall through gaps. We lose so much potential in people. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Dodgyknees said:

I’ve done some courses on the impact of trauma - and how that affects people later in life with the mistakes they make. Being a nose - sure, we can dislike them and their fans, but anything he’s done in his life - drugs, Alcohol, the Grealish incident - there would have been a pinnacle moment or two in his life that lead to those decisions. A lot of the time it’s an unconscious line of decisions, based on trauma and learned lessons that have lead him there. It can happen to anybody. Many lives are “wasted” due to society creating demons in peoples lives as a tender stage that then lead to long lasting problems and a lot of the time that includes addictions. How that addiction takes place and what it is depends on the trauma, the support and the love that person has had in their life. It’s sad that society just lets people fall through gaps. We lose so much potential in people. 

I'm sure that's true in the majority of cases but not all of them. Some people are just a complete scrote

2 minutes ago, VillaJ100 said:

I'm sure that's true in the majority of cases but not all of them. Some people are just a complete scrote

From my working experience, a huge majority (and mostly men) mask their traumas with addiction and this is worse due to learned behaviours. 

• Like 1

On 16/03/2023 at 16:04, Dodgyknees said:

It’s sad that a human has passed away. The man obviously had issues, but society lets people down. His demons are his own, but if we had a better society we would see less behaviour like his. It’s sad that a life has taken such an awful path and lead to where it ended. All lives are important - and we can always learn more from how other act and react. 

Come on, was this a typo. Don't get me started on society, we all have free will and a choice to make between being good and bad. 

He chose his path, society didn't.

I do agree society is pretty shitty currently, but don't blame society on someone being an idiot.

Edited by Talldarkandransome

17 minutes ago, SuperTed said:

Do you think that pinnacle moment was him deciding to support Small Heath? 

What you gonna do if you want to drink in town, work at JLR, wear a Peaky blinder cap and aspire for membership of the Jasper Carott suite or the zulu warriors

mate

• Haha 3

13 minutes ago, Talldarkandransome said:

Come on, was this a typo. Don't get me started on society, we all have free will and a choice to make between being good and bad. 

He chose his path, society didn't.

I do agree society is pretty shitty currently, but don't blame society on someone being an idiot.

I blame society for not having the right influences and opportunities and support to help people out of really bad situations. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Dodgyknees said:

From my working experience, a huge majority (and mostly men) mask their traumas with addiction and this is worse due to learned behaviours. 

Yes but sometimes a lot of people are just arseholes and take pride in it.

Though he's dead now so even though he was absolute scumbag ill just say he had a heart of gold and it is a tragedy.

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, Dodgyknees said:

Nah. He was just a knob. 

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Yes but sometimes a lot of people are just arseholes and take pride in it.

Though he's dead now so even though he was absolute scumbag ill just say he had a heart of gold and it is a tragedy.

He was boisterous and exuberant and a bit of a scallywag at times but had a heart of gold......... Etc. 

4 hours ago, sidcow said:

He was boisterous and exuberant and a bit of a scallywag at times but had a heart of gold......... Etc. 

they break yer heart Tom 

Not sure what the shock is, QPR conceded six at Blackpool and have been dismal for months even with the managerial changes so this was sort of game SHA would get a win from (and from highlights it was deserved).

Not too bothered as I think with their issues it's fairly obvious they'll be starting next season with a -12 deduction so that will be a hilarious one from start to finish.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, villarule123 said:

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/birmingham-city-takeover-farce-leaves-29539878?1=

Caution, you might want some Kleenex on the side when you read this. 

The clock is ticking at Birmingham City - whether it is counting down to salvation or oblivion - no-one knows.

Please, please let it be oblivion🙏

• Like 1

Â