Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

33 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

How the hell do sheffield utd drop points at home to these lot?? 

Typical of them, the kind of result that keeps them up, just about.

Bad result for them last night (:D).

If you could choose - small heath being relegated this season or both Wolves AND Albion (with Brucey) going down this season, which would you choose?

I think I’d go small heath, although I guess Wolves going would have more of an immediate positive impact on us and it would be amusing to see Elon Musk having to remove Alex from Twitter.

^ this would all be more enjoyable if we were a few places higher ourselves, of course

6 hours ago, Mark Albrighton said:

Bad result for them last night (:D).

If you could choose - small heath being relegated this season or both Wolves AND Albion (with Brucey) going down this season, which would you choose?

I think I’d go small heath, although I guess Wolves going would have more of an immediate positive impact on us and it would be amusing to see Elon Musk having to remove Alex from Twitter.

^ this would all be more enjoyable if we were a few places higher ourselves, of course

Blues. I couldn't really give a shit about Baggies or Wolves to be honest

Edited by Stevo985

18 hours ago, WakefieldVillan said:

Words removed cost me a chance of winning £250 quid last night. 5 team btts. 9/10. And Hogan missed 3 good chances by all accounts. 🙄 PLEASE GO DOWN! 

You spent ACTUAL MONEY on WANTING Blues to score?!

**** hell.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, villa4europe said:

They've employed Mace as project and cost managers on the St Andrews remedial works

That's that finishing late and over budget 😶

Nah, the company actually doing the work are top quality unfortunately. They know what they are doing. 

15 hours ago, sidcow said:

Nah, the company actually doing the work are top quality unfortunately. They know what they are doing. 

If they were that switched on they’d just condemn the place 

Eustace is seemingly doing a good job with them, if he carries on he might get better offers, wouldn't surprise me if he comes into contention for the Watford job next time that becomes available.

That said, I've seen this with them before they look comfortable in midtable and then go on a bad run, usual season for them is relatively good start looking fairly safe in midtable, then around Autumn to Christmas time they go on a bad run and end up in a relegation battle, but just about survive.

They're only have three more points now than they had this time last season, and last season if wasn't for other teams points deductions they would have only survived on goal difference; no teams on points deductions this time, in fact two of the bottom three have multiple games in hand, so whilst they've had a couple of good results, I wouldn't rule them getting dragged right back into a relegation battle, as their squad really isn't great, and things can change so fast in the Championship.

Also for whatever reason Bristol City always seem to lose to them.

• Like 3

Bristol City are abysmal v them season in season out, heard on the highlights show it's 5 defeats from last 7 games and of course going back further they lost to SHA on last day of 2017 season when they had to win to stay up.

They're doing o.k but the good news at least is teams below them like Boro and West Brom will surely rise above them in league once they get new managers in. Think Coventry will aswell when they catch up with games. 

Think it will be a higher points total to stay up in championship so they'll remain in the mix if they go on another poor run.

Yeah i didnt think they would go down either esp when they signed chong bielik and hannibal. Those are good signings at that level. Seems that trusty has been a good loan.

They somehow manage to get good loan sognings each season and its enough to keep them up.

As for bristol city they are **** useless. They give them 6 points near enough every season. Just go down already

Â