Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

1 hour ago, Xela said:

The second city derby is definitely the most toxic in England. The Merseyside, Manchester, North London derbies all seem tame now, because they play each other so often. Plus they are more keenly matched. With us and them, there is a huge power imbalance and has been for most of history. Hence they despise us and we laugh at them. I hate the derby games as well as its a no-win game for us.

I'm with @rjw63 on this now, I don't associate with any bitter blues anymore. 

The next Newcastle Sunderland game will be tasty though Sunderland are trying the best never to play it again. 

I wonder which league game will come first

7 minutes ago, Zatman said:

The next Newcastle Sunderland game will be tasty though Sunderland are trying the best never to play it again. 

Possibility they never get played again

13 hours ago, TheStagMan said:

It is impressive that they pay that much obsessive attention. I'm not sure I could draw their club crest if I tried - it's a pair of bollo**s in a sash isn't it?

I just went to have a look at it, and I still couldn't tell you what it is.

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, Zatman said:

The dynamic between those two clubs is basically the same as it is between us and SHA. The vitriol between the fanbases is reaching a fever pitch, and if they ever do play each other again it'll get very ugly.

Sunderland can still get promoted this season and Newcastle are still fairly likely to get relegated. If the stars align, we could see this fixture play out next season. I have a feeling that it's going to be next season or never again, though.

12 hours ago, Zatman said:

similar dynamic with southampton and pompey. it's been a long time and living on the south coast i'd say that's the only rivalry that comes close to us/blues. it's a nasty one that.

going off topic here but i've always wondered about stoke and port vale and the bristol teams too. must be a while since those derbys have been played and those teams all have unsavoury reputations

4 minutes ago, mottaloo said:

You watched proppa brummies. 

Mate.

I am going to have to watch this again while giving google translate a workout.

The confusing bit for me is pride and Birmingham City in the same sentence. Can't be right.

• Haha 1

56 minutes ago, mottaloo said:

May have been posted already, but it's pure gold 🤣

It's not often I really don't know what to say. But I just don't know how to respond to that. 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Follyfoot said:

Did you know they carry the name of the city? Not sure if that bloke on that video confirmed this

They might not have the tradition the history or any cups but they’ve got each other🤣🤣🤣

I'm pretty sure they broke a gentlemen's agreement amongst bham clubs not to use the name of the city. Which isn't surprising given what sort of club they are and they aren't gentlemen 

1 hour ago, VillaJ100 said:

I'm pretty sure they broke a gentlemen's agreement amongst bham clubs not to use the name of the city. Which isn't surprising given what sort of club they are and they aren't gentlemen 

Yes they did

Â