Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

They probably will beat Wycombe, but I wouldn't worry about it, even if they don't win that game they're bound to win one or two others between now and the end of the season. But as long as the others also win their fair share of games then they will remain under pressure, was only December that they had a couple of good results and went ten points clear, but as we saw in the championship it only takes a couple of bad results to be right back in trouble again.

21 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

If only it was t bloody wycombe the worst team in theleague

Cant see wycombe winning

Wycombe have already beat them this season away and I can see them doing so again, bouncing back from a thrashing at the weekend. I hope they'll miraculously survive in the Championship, and a win tomorrow is badly needed to start the kind of run that's required to do so.

Edited by fightoffyour

1 hour ago, Demitri_C said:

If only it was t bloody wycombe the worst team in theleague

Cant see wycombe winning

They actually played pretty well against Brentford for a good 60 minutes.  7-2 was not reflective of the game at all.

5 hours ago, newhavenhibby said:

This is quite a mark up from what they paid Carlisle, so as he wasn't first pick this season up front it seems good business.

They are after Nisbet from us but the word up here is that we knocked back their 3 million? offer as it wasn't all cash up front but based on appearances and goals scored. If they come back with more cash up front he may well go but the ball is back with SHA. This would be even better business for us as we paid the Pars £250,000 for him 6 months ago.🙂

However as someone has just said on on of our forums  " Birmingham City are a nothing side now in England and he would more likely be playing in League 1 than the Premier League..."  Never a truer sentence  🤣 

Nisbet Handed in a Transfer request apparently?.. 

5 hours ago, Kingman said:

Nisbet Handed in a Transfer request apparently?.. 

Aye, seems desperate to get to SHA.........did the same when he knew we were after him from the Pars. Worked for him then but who knows?....

Appealed to our club owner now for him to join SHA.

Deal looks to be off so Kevin has been spared the wonderful sights of Small Heath. 😃

Edited by newhavenhibby
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

10 hours ago, Amsterdam_Neil_D said:

You are way off.  They all go here these days,  all 7 of them.

image.jpeg.514675f5955a50611021bfeb19d438f8.jpeg

Shouldn't that be the Blue Waffle?

• Haha 1

48 minutes ago, TrentVilla said:

Just can’t see them winning...

Only once in their last 11 games (1-0 defeat to Bournemouth) have Wycombe not scored. 
Only twice in their last 13 games (1-0 win over Boro, 0-0 with Forest) have Blues kept a clean sheet.

can see Wycombe winning.

Â