Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

I appreciate I'm being slightly hypocritical by saying this, in as much as I'm writing about small heath and so by their thinking, obsessed. 

But, as this is the let's have a laugh at sha thread, I thought I'd have a gander at their awful forum. It's not a pretty place, more people condoning violence than not and plenty of bitterness aimed at us. 

Anyway, the prediction thread is quite amusing... 

http://www.smallheathalliance.com/read.php?1,2091500

Captain
27 Oct - 22:29
It's Halloween Weekend and something evil is most certainly lurking in the dark. Aston Villa football club. 

Labeling them a ludicrous football club would be the mother of all understatements. 

Villa fans are the most persistently delusional, obsessed, hypocritical, bitter, unrealistic sect of shit stains to ever reside from our grand city. 

Unworthy of the title 'Brummie'. 

A club with the motto 'prepared' yet are anything but. Whereas Birmingham City religiously stick to their motto - keep right on. 

The punchline of most football Twitter jokes of the 21st century. Trending on social media in the UK every weekend for being far too shit. 

A club that managed to be more embarrassing and inept than the Derby County of 2007/08. At least Blues always took it to the last game, instead of rolling over against minnows in the top flight. 

A club with supporters that claim they're one of the grandest clubs in the country, yet their best player rushed to sign for Middlesbrough this summer, because a blind man on a galloping horse could see that signing for Middlesbrough from Aston Villa is a step up. 

A club with a fan base so unnecessarily arrogant about honors and former glories that most of those individuals played absolutely no part in achieving. Silverware won in black and white is never going to wash or cross the mind of the new Premier League supporter. 

A club that claims to own the city of Birmingham, despite playing in Stafforshire for 3 years. They like to give history lessons, and so do we. 

They chant "shit support my lord" to every opposition team, forgetting about the tens of thousands of empty seats around them and the closed off Upper Trinity. 

Villa park is the largest managerial graveyard in the country. Plenty of fine managers arrived well and left sick. Shit support indeed. 

They rush to call us Blues fans obsessed and small time at every opportunity, despite wishing Arsenal "good luck" and chanting about us more than their own team. No wonder Villa have been fodder for year after year. 

A club that I've never seen lift a trophy. Yet their supporters love to tell me how unsuccessful Blues are. 

I've seen Blues in the Premier League, in major cup finals, win a major cup, play European football and beat some of the best teams in the country. 

I've seen Villa in the Premier League, in major cup finals, play European football and beat some of the beast teams in the country. 

Something is indeed missing.. 

So why are they so special? - They're not. And they know it deep down. 

Aston Villa remind of Scar out of the Lion King. The evil, menacing, jealous figure that wants to reign over the kingdom, but is being kept in the dark by the proud, giant of a big brother that always has his head up high, with his heart beating strong and obviously with the loudest and manliest roar. 

And incase you hadn't noticed, I don't hate them as much as the regular posters on this forum. With me it's more pity than hate. 

So no I don't actually hate Aston Villa. I feel sorry for these poor guys, it must be awful being starved of success like they have, whilst watching bigger clubs like Man City and Tottenham have all the fun in the Premier League. 

Back to the soccer.. 

Despite all the of the above, I predict a very close game, with both teams desperate not to lose. 

Although I do predict there'll be a winner. And what better way to remember the Birmingham 21 than with a 2-1 win to the Birmingham club. 

Che Adams in the 86th minute. 

KRO 

P.s Stay safe guys. They're bringing balloons with them.
"The fact that an opinion has been widely held is no evidence whatever that it is not utterly absurd."

1 minute ago, Demitri_C said:

Can anyone explain to me what the hell does keep right on mean? Keep right on being shit, keep right on being in Villas shadow? Keep right on not bathing? 

It's from their 'anthem' keep right on til the end of the road, apparently that's where the dole office is. 

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Can anyone explain to me what the hell does keep right on mean? Keep right on being shit, keep right on being in Villas shadow? Keep right on not bathing? 

To the end of the road, I believe it's a McDonalds.

• Like 1

Says all you need to know that they are going to get their biggest crowd of the season a massive 23000 against us.   Never will the song "you've only come to see The Villa" be more accurately sung.

I am with Wainy316 though have more respect for a blues fan than a brummie red.  

We need to put them back in their box for 6 months.   Make it so Steve Bruce.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, imavillan said:

:crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh:

how to make a fool of your self.....

CwB0xLxWIAAJ0iX.jpg

as if being a nose was not bad enough.

the bloke on the end needs a bra !!!!!

They never let you down do they...

Calling Rob to the thread, there is a new comedy Small Heath pic for your collection.

• Like 1

On 10/28/2016 at 22:32, Wainy316 said:

They kid themselves that they're some kind of honourable, through thick or thin superfans yet they rarely sell 15,000 tickets in a city they claim to own of 1 million people.

They're one of the worst supported clubs in the country when you consider where they're from. Our average attendance has been more than double theirs for the past 4 years. And despite the worst season in the clubs history, we're on our way to double their attendance again.

Silverware won in black and white is never going to wash or cross the mind of the new Premier League supporter. 

As for this clown. Here's Villa bringing a bit of colour and pride to the City. Someone needs to balance out the shame small heath fans bring, I suppose.

3688.jpg?w=620&q=55&auto=format&usm=12&f

3 hours ago, imavillan said:

:crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh:

how to make a fool of your self.....

CwB0xLxWIAAJ0iX.jpg

as if being a nose was not bad enough.

the bloke on the end needs a bra !!!!!

These bluenose women are very unattractive. Bloser men must have really low standards.

What makes me laugh about them is how self-congratulatory they are. They bang on about getting behind the team and undefined support but they 1) don't even attend games and 2) even at their best they were on the teams back. I vividly recal a game where they were due for promotion but lost the last home game of the season, they still finished second, but instead of waiting for the lap of honour they boo'd the team off and only a handful left behind.

Brucie himself had a story where they were top of the table but lost an away game and their own fans attacked their team bus at a service station.

Deluded lot.

to me they're the same as wolves and baggies fans, they say this that and the other about the size of us and try and bring themselves in to our bracket, you need to spend all of ten seconds in their ground to know they're simply not, that one stand would have been considered shit 30 years ago, stood on the concourse looking round, look at the state of the place, look at the turnstiles and the fencing, the barbed wire, the coach park...everything, it would take them 20+ years and a few hundred million to catch us up, and thats assuming we stand still, which under tony you expect we wont, they'll never have what we've got

Â