Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

I thought I'd read it all on VT :blink:

VT, where even 7 year old children who die from illnesses are word removeds. 

Not that being a kid makes a difference, anyone passing away is sad to their loved ones. 60 second applause makes little difference to you in the scheme of things but a massive one to those affected and I thought I was a cynical bar steward. Selfish miserable clearings. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, Ikantcpell said:

14615686_530753430457621_299289207064841

What is this magic he is talking about ?

The magic of working a minimum wage job, living in a council flat and then going to watch a bunch of journeymen reject players in front of a stadium one quarter full I imagine.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, rodders0223 said:

The magic of working a minimum wage job, living in a council flat and then going to watch a bunch of journeymen reject players in front of a stadium one quarter full I imagine.

What's up with people on minimum wage and living in a council flat? Typical snobbish villa attitude towards our unclean neighbours. I can't see the thinking of supporting that heap of shit though.

2 hours ago, Ikantcpell said:

14615686_530753430457621_299289207064841

What is this magic he is talking about ?

plain crazy

An idiosyncratic belief or impression maintained despite being contradicted by reality or rational argument, typically as a symptom of mental disorder.

or raving bonkers

A delusion is a belief that is held with strong conviction despite superior evidence to the contrary. As a pathology, it is distinct from a belief based on false or incomplete information, confabulation, dogma, illusion, or other effects of perception.

Delusions typically occur in the context of neurological or psychiatric disease, although they are not tied to any particular disorder and have been found to occur in the context of many pathological states (both physical and mental). However, they are of particular diagnostic importance inpsychotic disorders including schizophrenia, paraphrenia, manic episodes of bipolar disorder, and psychotic depression.

Scroll down that guy's twitter.  He's a complete moron.  Trump supporter and clearly delusional about football.  I don't mind copping abuse from our hated neighbours but that claim is completely absurd/incorrect.  I'm sure you could show it to a fan of any other club and they'd laugh.

Best laugh of the day, unwashed knuckledraggers complaining that it's only a 25k capacity against Villa.

Like they sell out every single game, don't they?

What, they don't? So why all the peeling of onions then?

Blues took it upon themselves to reduce capacity. WMP have stated that it was not their decision. Now it's either two things, with the first one being WMP saying look, if you reduce capacity it will only cost you X amount of money, or blues have tried to save face because they knew they would never sell out. If they fill the 25k it looks better on them rather than have empty seats scattered about.

8 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

we would get 25k against york city, they wouldnt get that against arsenal  

Not anymore we wouldn't. When we was half decent yes, but we would be lucky to get 20k these days. Remember the 15k against tranmere the other season, and they came with 2500 fans.

On 10/10/2016 at 18:52, Wainy316 said:

Scroll down that guy's twitter.  He's a complete moron.  Trump supporter and clearly delusional about football.  I don't mind copping abuse from our hated neighbours but that claim is completely absurd/incorrect.  I'm sure you could show it to a fan of any other club and they'd laugh.

I know the guy and I can confirm that he is total dick. He built the coffin last season.

He needs to get a life, or counselling.

They've been on the radio all week, apparently they're getting playoffs MINIMUM, they are on the way back, they're a great team, great manager, scared of no one, watch out Villa etc etc ad nauseum.

At least that brain-dead mong Polly admitted they're a small club, because according to her small clubs are better. Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ok.

• Like 1

On 10/10/2016 at 18:52, Wainy316 said:

Seems to love Putin as well. **** idiot.

Ripped this off FB earlier, nose comments on the game tonight

Was never confident with that bizarre line up...having said that we were never truly outplayed let's be honest. I hate Friday games...our fans were decent though 'Champions of Europe you weren't even born'

Embracing their inherent shitness, obviously. I asked a Forest fan at work if they kept going on about their European Cup wins, his answer was " of course we do, that's really all we have!"

It's something to "only really have" though isn't it, 2 of the buggers, better than none.

Â