Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

two things...

earlier this week i read an article, most of you have probably also read it, from some delusional small heathean that villa are trying to copy small heath by signing an ex-manager and backroom staff of theirs, well we might be in the shiit at the moment, but never will we ever need to look to them for inspiration.

also, i've recently read another article that they will be resubmitting their bid for a new olympic stadium to be built on wheels park

saltley to b'ham city council in the hope that they, us tax payers, pay for it, typical of small heath to expect hand outs, a new stadium for them really isn't needed when there is a 43,000 prestigious and world famous stadium just 2 miles away...

Edited by AndyBM

15 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

Blues get promoted, establish themselves in the prem by staying up, and then have a new stadium. We on the other hand are playing in the championship. Horrible thought.

And a real reality, Lerner killed this club. I don't know if we will ever recover after seeing that garbage today.

god help us at the sty I think they are going to destroy us 

14 hours ago, Rugeley Villa said:

Well I would  definitely think they fancy their chances. Blues will no we are mentally weak, and will get stuck In. Also the blues fans will do their best to unsettle us. They are the better team .

Hard to disagree. We may have better individual players but they are if a team than us and that will be our downfall. I certainly am not looking forward to it. Unless we can improve in next two games the game at the sty will not be good for us, as you said they will be on our backs hoping for mistakes. 

16 hours ago, AndyBM said:

also, i've recently read another article that they will be resubmitting their bid for a new olympic stadium to be built on wheels park, saltley to b'ham city council in the hope that they, us tax payers, pay for it, typical of small heath to expect hand outs, a new stadium for them really isn't needed when there is a 43,000 prestigious and world famous stadium just 2 miles away...

As much as i'd love to see Brum host a major sporting event, the thought that a new stadium would be built then handed over to the shit afterwards, makes me wish we don't host anything 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, AndyBM said:

two things...

earlier this week i read an article, most of you have probably also read it, from some delusional small heathean that villa are trying to copy small heath by signing an ex-manager and backroom staff of theirs, well we might be in the shiit at the moment, but never will we ever need to look to them for inspiration.

also, i've recently read another article that they will be resubmitting their bid for a new olympic stadium to be built on wheels park

saltley to b'ham city council in the hope that they, us tax payers, pay for it, typical of small heath to expect hand outs, a new stadium for them really isn't needed when there is a 43,000 prestigious and world famous stadium just 2 miles away...

White Elephant

White-Elephant.jpg

On 14/10/2016 at 13:53, rjw63 said:

They've been on the radio all week, apparently they're getting playoffs MINIMUM, they are on the way back, they're a great team, great manager, scared of no one, watch out Villa etc etc ad nauseum.

At least that brain-dead mong Polly admitted they're a small club, because according to her small clubs are better. Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ok.

Ah stop, don't get me started on that daft bint Polly !

Typical of most callers of other teams, she starts off her call talking about us ! Ob-fecking-sessed ! Even the presenter challenges her about her "point" which she cant back up.

The worst one is that old yam yam Eddie who I can hardly understand due I guess to him sounding like he's been permanently kicked in the balls !

• Like 1

On 10/10/2016 at 21:02, rjw63 said:

Like they sell out every single game, don't they?

What, they don't? So why all the peeling of onions then?

Nowt to do with the attendance, mate, they use the onions as deodorant. ;) 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Rugeley Villa said:

And neither can we.

What has this got to do with our attendance?! Hanoivillian makes a valid point. Won't happen if they can sell out the sty. It would be like us trying to get a 60k stadium we would never sell it out the way we are playing

7 hours ago, flamingsombrero said:

15quid for a ticket, in good form, Carson era officially over... paltry 16k show up as the excuses dry up. If they are serious about a new stadium maybe they should look at downsizing, get themselves a nice Commonwealth pensioner bungalow ground.

Thats abysmal considering where they are in the league, they only ever sell out against one team...

Â