Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

1 hour ago, rodders0223 said:

The annoying that about Savage is that by the time we actually managed to beat him he was at that shit show Derby.
He always used to get one over on us. Not much you can say to that.
He will always have the last laugh.

I dunno i quite laughed at this and I am not  a violent person

Image result for dion dublin headbutt

Edited by Demitri_C

7 hours ago, S-Platt said:

Said this before would make great reality TV!! You get all the firms around the UK in an FA Cup knockout style till you get to the final.  You sell the idea to the Europeans so they have their cups.  Then the winners on each country take each other on.  You can have international hooligans too every 2 years. 

10 lads from each firm. No weapons.  

This is done a lot in eastern Europe. I read that a swedish firm was in Poland for such an event and got beaten up. 

8 hours ago, S-Platt said:

Said this before would make great reality TV!! You get all the firms around the UK in an FA Cup knockout style till you get to the final.  You sell the idea to the Europeans so they have their cups.  Then the winners on each country take each other on.  You can have international hooligans too every 2 years. 

10 lads from each firm. No weapons.  

Then invite the firms from different countries to main footballing events like the European Championships!  Oh wait...

4 hours ago, NoelVilla said:

This is done a lot in eastern Europe. I read that a swedish firm was in Poland for such an event and got beaten up. 

Yeah there's a few villa lads I know that have done England games in Eastern Europe and the blokes have sat down with them, bought them drinks, had a laugh and then as calm as you like said "we go fight now?" 

15 hours ago, TrentVilla said:

I think they should just have a field somewhere away from the ground, advertise it to both sets of fans that want to fight and tell them there will be no Police and no Ambulances or medical treatment. Anyone who wants to fight can go there and do it but anyone doing it at the ground or around it automatically gets 12 months in jail.

That would sort it out.

Don't the main fights happen away from the grounds these days anyway? There used to be someone in our local who said he was a villa fan. He didn't have a clue about the football, but would meet up with "other fans" and have a fight at a pre arranged venue with the opposition fans. Obviously the only difference was that it wasn't  lawless.

12 hours ago, rodders0223 said:

The annoying that about Savage is that by the time we actually managed to beat him he was at that shit show Derby.
He always used to get one over on us. Not much you can say to that.
He will always have the last laugh.

Robbie Savage has the Armani logo tattooed on his right arm, long blonde hair and is Welsh. He can never have the last laugh at anything once all of that is factored in.

I have enjoyed going back to the beginning of this thread and reading about their relegation in 2008. It is hilarious! Also the VT old guard, they were funny feckers too.

16 hours ago, TrentVilla said:

Will never forgive Dion for this. 

Its the worst header of his career, if you are going to get sent off do it properly.

It did make me laugh when he was on football focus at Salford lads club and was asked by someone in the audience what his biggest regret was, and it was just that, not nutting him properly. Savage was next to him so it was all in jest but I reckon there is a bit of him that wished he did.

Â