Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

On 23/10/2016 at 22:21, Demitri_C said:

I am sure a majority of blose fans would be disgusted at that as would i if a villa group put that up to do that to their fans. Absolute scumbags. Enjoy the game leave the violence at home. 

I never thought I would be one for using a quote as a signature. But this. This is close.

Just now, rjw63 said:

Pricks. Easy to be a hardman when outnumbering someone 20 to one.

Always been my experience with the luluzzzz. I'm no Danny Dyer type, but my experience of going to the pig sty, involves gangs of the word removeds, picking on groups of two or three, scarf and football shirt wearing Villa fans. They normally then go on Facebook, and tell everyone they did over some "dirt Villa bastards".   

• Like 2

Correct.

If some one wants to throw a punch at me I can do something about it, but when cowards do it from the blindside, mob handed, or throw lumps of concrete of bottles then you haven't got much of a chance.

People laugh when I dub them knuckledraggers, but even my missus has got rid of some from facebook who were her friends at school because even at the age of 50plus, they still glorify GBH and assault and actually enjoy the violence. And they are terribly racist as well, which is ironic considering what the call themselves.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, villa4europe said:

what was the pub that they "did over" when they played us in the cup? the one that hardly anyone goes to...

Can't remember the name but yeah they attacked it at half 5 with hardly anyone in it, and those in it were people with kids and old men. why didn't they try attacking one of our main pubs? Apparently it was payback for when some of our lot attacked one of their pubs in the cup game. 

5 hours ago, dAVe80 said:

Always been my experience with the luluzzzz. I'm no Danny Dyer type, but my experience of going to the pig sty, involves gangs of the word removeds, picking on groups of two or three, scarf and football shirt wearing Villa fans. They normally then go on Facebook, and tell everyone they did over some "dirt Villa bastards".   

They got their arses handed to them a few times at their place over the last few years. The QF at their place was one of them after the game heading back into town. They never admit it though. 

8 hours ago, PieFacE said:

Any kind of fighting over football is utterly pathetic.  From any team any where in the world.  Including us.  

I agree. Was just saying. Don't bother me if people want to fight at football matches aslong as innocent people are not getting caught up. But let's be honest you don't get much fighting anyway because they just dance about mainly.

1 hour ago, Rugeley Villa said:

I agree. Was just saying. Don't bother me if people want to fight at football matches aslong as innocent people are not getting caught up. But let's be honest you don't get much fighting anyway because they just dance about mainly.

I think they should just have a field somewhere away from the ground, advertise it to both sets of fans that want to fight and tell them there will be no Police and no Ambulances or medical treatment. Anyone who wants to fight can go there and do it but anyone doing it at the ground or around it automatically gets 12 months in jail.

That would sort it out.

• Like 3

37 minutes ago, TrentVilla said:

I think they should just have a field somewhere away from the ground, advertise it to both sets of fans that want to fight and tell them there will be no Police and no Ambulances or medical treatment. Anyone who wants to fight can go there and do it but anyone doing it at the ground or around it automatically gets 12 months in jail.

That would sort it out.

I dont like to promote violence but yeah seriously do this, let them all beat each other to death if they want and let the real football fans go to the game and watch in peace

1 hour ago, TrentVilla said:

That would sort it out.

Said this before would make great reality TV!! You get all the firms around the UK in an FA Cup knockout style till you get to the final.  You sell the idea to the Europeans so they have their cups.  Then the winners on each country take each other on.  You can have international hooligans too every 2 years. 

10 lads from each firm. No weapons.  

4 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

I dont like to promote violence but yeah seriously do this, let them all beat each other to death if they want and let the real football fans go to the game and watch in peace

Would never work, the cowards only want to attack unsuspecting fans and kids

• Like 4

Â