Match Thread: West Ham v Villa

limpid

Just now, Tayls said:

I dunno... this so far, Leeds, Southampton and defensively against Brighton was pretty bad... 

Worse than how west brom, Sheffield utd, Fulham and Burnley are playing? Not a chance

We'll be comfortable this season, it'll be 14th to 12th which will get some knickers wet but that's the reality of what we are 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Villan_of_oz said:

I'm actually looking forward to having to go to work in a minute

I just popped in from watching Grey's Anatomy.

It's less stressful watching people's love lives fall apart and people dying left right and centre.

• Haha 1

Just now, villa4europe said:

Worse than how west brom, Sheffield utd, Fulham and Burnley are playing? Not a chance

We'll be comfortable this season, it'll be 14th to 12th which will get some knickers wet but that's the reality of what we are 

Not the reality of how we started though. That game against Liverpool, we should be beating the West Ham's. Although I guess this is our level under Smith.

1 minute ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Whenever some of us bring up the need for bigger players, mainly a commanding CM for some games, we are told the concept is outdated. lol

You don't need a commanding CM but its an issue when both our full backs and wide midfielder players are very small. McGinn is tiny and Watkins isn't exactly Carew.

• Like 1