Match Thread: West Ham v Villa

limpid

Just now, penguin said:

West Ham fans livid on their forum due to our “cheating & diving”, obviously I have a horse in the race but what the **** are they on about 🤣

Jack should stay on his feet and give them a reason to kick him even harder, apparently.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, penguin said:

West Ham fans livid on their forum due to our “cheating & diving”, obviously I have a horse in the race but what the **** are they on about 🤣

They are taking their cue from Antonio who seems to have something to say about everything

1 minute ago, Davkaus said:

Jack should stay on his feet and give them a reason to kick him even harder, apparently.

According to football fans it's not a foul unless you damn near chop the guy's leg off with a tackle, otherwise it's "diving".

After a slow start Villa have been much the better team but the Hammers have been generally solid at the back. However they shit themselves every time Grealish runs at them so keep it up Jack.

Feels like a crossroads moment this upcoming half. Grab the win and things look very good, we have the measure of them. Its been a great start to the season but lose this and its a huge chance lost again.

Fancy Jack to get his second brace for the club, and we get the chance to do Newcastle to go top Friday. UTFV CMON

• Like 1

I think if we're talking weak links in our defence Mings needs to take a step forward.

Multiple clangers every game.

He'd be the first one i would look to replace when signing a defender.  He worries me as he takes too many risks, and is too pedestrian.  We need a leader at the back, and i just do not think hes good enough to fill that role.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, penguin said:

They're all thick, dribbling "we won the World Cup" apples & pears cor blimey guvnah jellied eels words removed.