Match Thread: Villa v Brighton

limpid

Just now, AndyM3000 said:

These crosses would be great it we had Crouch up top and our main striker wasn't the one crossing the **** ball.

Indeed. Great ball from Watkins...But we kind of need you on the end of them not playing them in, fella.

1 minute ago, Rodders said:

3 home defeats incoming.**** hate football, really ruins the weekend

Not anymore for me

A mixture of what this season is and then where I expect us to be this season, we'll be boring mid table, not getting Europe not getting relegated, with that in mind I'm not nervous or angry about days like today, when it finishes it's on to the next one 

We've done some good stuff in this game, we've done some **** awful stuff too, we're not desperate for points or a win thanks to unexpected wins already, think the Leeds result is the only one that pissed me off because **** Leeds 

• Like 2

Just now, Rodders said:

does that word removed traore have right foot. **** useless pile of shit keeps trying to cut back in

Unnecessarily harsh. He's been a bright spark for us today, even if you think he's not brilliant he's not been a useless pile of shit. Or did you miss his assist for our goal?

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Rodders said:

does that word removed traore have right foot. **** useless pile of shit keeps trying to cut back in

4 minutes ago, Rodders said:

3 home defeats incoming.**** hate football, really ruins the weekend

If every team below us wins, we'd be 9th at the end of the weekend, get some perspective and calm the **** down. 

• Like 1