England v Rep of Ireland/Belgium v England/England v Iceland

andykeenan

14 minutes ago, useless said:

I don't like Southgate as a manager, but don't think he's done much wrong today in terms of the side he's put out, Grealish hasn't been as good as he can be, but that's not Southgate's fault.

Excuse I, Grealish has played rather well.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, MotoMkali said:

That is ridiculous. Mings is better than konsa. But what has he actually done wrong apart from a deflection? He is playing with Kyle walker and Eric dier as his other cbs. 

Mings is better than Konsa. But he has the advantage of being left footed when it comes to International football as there are so few good left-sided CB's eligible to play for England.

If Mings were right footed I can't see how he would dislodge the Southgate favourites from the squad, which is going to be a real challenge for Konsa even if he carries on performing for the rest of the season.

18 minutes ago, useless said:

Surprised at all this moaning, England haven't played badly and it could be argued have been the better side, Belgium have been good enough to take their two chances which is the main difference.

I don't like Southgate as a manager, but don't think he's done much wrong today in terms of the side he's put out, Grealish hasn't been as good as he can be, but that's not Southgate's fault.

Yeah he has

Maybe tomorrow after the game has finished and the beer has wore off... We've looked OK at times in spite of him rather than because of him 

I think heat maps or average positions tomorrow if they're available will show the problems, midfields distance to attack is killing us, not adventurous enough 

• Like 1

Â