Midweek Football 19/22 October

andykeenan

3 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Said it before but Wolves game management is fantastic. They rarely seem to concede when they're leading with half an hour left.

Saw a stat somewhere that wolves almost always win when they take the lead, something like won 23, drawn 3 lost 0 when they took the lead, last time they lost after taking the lead was in 2018.

Now that is impressive.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

Saw a stat somewhere that wolves almost always win when they take the lead, something like won 23, drawn 3 lost 0 when they took the lead, last time they lost after taking the lead was in 2018.

Now that is impressive.

wow, I knew they were good at containing matches but not THAT good.

1 minute ago, penguin said:

Jimenez walks into our side. I'd take Adama also.

Traore seems to be a permanent sub option for them at the moment, and I've not seen much of Wolves but what I've seen of him lately he seems to have gone back to no end product. 

I do wonder if he's bulked up too much.  That's what did for Gabby. 

Just now, sidcow said:

Traore seems to be a permanent sub option for them at the moment, and I've not seen much of Wolves but what I've seen of him lately he seems to have gone back to no end product. 

I do wonder if he's bulked up too much.  That's what did for Gabby. 

He looks ridiculous. Got muscled off the ball by Dallas too, embarrassing when you like an anime villain.

Bellingham starting for Borussia Dortmund in the champions league, he's been getting plenty of game time for them in the league as well and apparently playing well. Given England's lack of quality attacking central-midfielders might not be long before he makes the senior squad.

6 minutes ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

Manchester United's kit tonight is absolutely hideous. Looks like someone threw up over a dead zebra. How do companies get paid for that stuff. I'm baffled 

Still better than the Juve duck hunting kit tonight

Juventus F.C. Third Jersey 2020/21 – vidhisports.com

Â