Midweek Football 19/22 October

andykeenan

1 minute ago, sne said:

Not if Jonathan Moss is the ref again.

Wish the fans were allowed into the stadiums (not sure if it's at VP). 2 years ago at Elland Road they were going ballistic at Grealish because their cloggers were just kicking the shit out of him. Would love to see them lose their shit again.

• Like 1

Just now, villalad21 said:

Wonder if Leeds are starting to tire already

Kind of feels like wolves have let them punch themselves out in the first half. Typical wolves performance though. With the players they have they should be capable of playing a better style of football.

Gets results a lot of the time I suppose. 

24 minutes ago, penguin said:

The BBC live text is bordering on ridiculous. 80% of it is him wanking himself into oblivion whenever Philips makes a pass.

I still don't get it. He is a good passer of the ball and quick, but I thought he was suppose to be the one who protects their defence, and I have seen nothing so far in the prem suggests he is even close being good at that. 

9 minutes ago, tom_avfc said:

Kind of feels like wolves have let them punch themselves out in the first half. Typical wolves performance though. With the players they have they should be capable of playing a better style of football.

Gets results a lot of the time I suppose. 

Wolves was always the 1st test for Leeds, you can have a free hit vs Liverpool and City and the other 2 teams they will be probably going down. Wolves is the team that are quite the opposite style to Leeds, teams like Burnley, Palace and Newcastle will be difficult for them I feel

Just catching up on this thread and West Brom-Burnley getting about 4 comments.😂

Got in at 7 forgetting it was actually going on and checked the score thinking it wouldn't shock me if it was 0-0 and hey presto.....

Get the feeling somewhere in Sandbanks Pulis was watching and will watch DVD of the game every day for the rest of the year. Football match that sounded right up his street!

Â