Midweek Football 19/22 October

andykeenan

7 minutes ago, nick76 said:

Don’t get the fuss over Leeds, just boring to watch.  Wolves look poor tonight but Leeds again are boring to watch.

I think they look alright in how they play but have no real quality so it's roothless, will be interesting if they stay up and build and build but then again rodrigo for £30m is a horrible signing 

Agree about wolves 

4 minutes ago, osmark86 said:

how so? you just know there's going to be a lot of goals whether it's for or against them. plus it's high pace. I think they're pretty fun to watch tbh even though it looks like they're running just for the sake of it at times.

I feel they are trying to be something they don’t have the technical ability to do so it makes the game feel like a practice game.  I don’t think it’s high pace though.  I think Leeds will be spanked a couple of times this season but not tonight because Wolves look poor.

Just now, nick76 said:

I feel they are trying to be something they don’t have the technical ability to do so it makes the game feel like a practice game.  I don’t think it’s high pace though.  I think Leeds will be spanked a couple of times this season but not tonight because Wolves look poor.

well yeah, but it's still fun to watch imo

• Like 1

1 minute ago, nick76 said:

Newly promoted teams usually are.

2 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

Leeds are all over Wolves so far

Really? Doing nothing with it.  If Wolves stepped up a gear which we know they can there will only be one winner.  This game is just how poor Wolves are today really but still matching Leeds enough.

Leeds would be great if they had real quality in their team, like they did at Championship level. Right now everything is at 100 mph and they're pushing Wolves back but they don't have the quality to create chances like they did at Championship level.

4 minutes ago, nick76 said:

Really? Doing nothing with it.  If Wolves stepped up a gear which we know they can there will only be one winner.  This game is just how poor Wolves are today really but still matching Leeds enough.

Aye, Wolves looked at this today and thought 'nah were gonna just hold in for the 0-0 today lads I can't be arsed'

Â