Pre-Match Thread

MaVilla

1 hour ago, BOF said:

Not saying you're doing it here but TBH I don't buy into the line of thinking that I've seen around the place where it's a shame we're not beating teams that contain all of their best players.  Sod that. If we can win so many games because every opposition side were absolutely crocked the day they met us, then absolutely **** fantastic :lol:

Exactly this. Points are points. Leave the bitter complaints of ‘lucky Villa’ to the jealous fans of our rivals. I’ll happily take all the luck. 

1 minute ago, It's Your Round said:

Dion’s nut obviously did more damage than first thought. 

To be fair he was trying to hype it up and say it was a really exciting game to look forward to. But he's been sucking Leeds off so much along with the rest of the media, that in his head they're like 3rd or something :lol:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, BOF said:

Not saying you're doing it here but TBH I don't buy into the line of thinking that I've seen around the place where it's a shame we're not beating teams that contain all of their best players.  Sod that. If we can win so many games because every opposition side were absolutely crocked the day they met us, then absolutely **** fantastic :lol:

I would have genuinely like to seen SJM, Luiz and Barkley have battles with Philips just to see what all the noise is about that Leeds and Southgate keep making. 

I do fear that these dirty **** will also be under instructions to leave something on Jack from the off! 

1 hour ago, villalad21 said:

Let's go!

ND2tV9g.png

Conor nearly made his shirt the same colour as ours.

He has one heck of a temper Conor does, I think if Conor had the ability that day he would of Thanos Snapped the whole Leeds team away.

Shame really that he didnt have such powers.

1 hour ago, tinker said:

Jesus look at them crap tattoos, knew the haircuts were a bit dodgy but those look like prison tats. 

What the Jail bird tat, he has three birds, wonder if the other two represent long lost lovers where being spit roasted by two other celly Jailbirds each night is a reminder of the good times. 

1 hour ago, villalad21 said:

Let's go!

ND2tV9g.png

What tremendous energy Conor has that our lads are still trying to stop him this long on, someone should tell them the match is about to start in a couple hours time. Conor your allowed to take a break you know 🤣.

To be fair I'm surprised that shirt stayed on his back and wasnt torn off.

Edited by Dave-R

I’m getting wine drunk! 20 years of following Villa has left me with a pending sense of worry prior to any and every game. I appreciate this winning streak won’t go on forever but the longer it does, the more my nerves will be shot prior to each game and the more disappointed I’ll be when we do drop points.

COME ON VILLA!! 

6 hours ago, Rino8 said:

Not sure if this is meant to be pointing out how stupid somebody is but we've no reason to fear anything from Watkins.

Never did anything against us at Brentford, a good player but he's not going to dominate a game and I don't think Koch has much to worry about in an individual battle. Watkins strengths are in support play he's not Harry Kane

Just as I was beginning to like you @Rino8

• Haha 1