Pre-Match Thread

MaVilla

Please don't let us lose, I don't think I could handle all the "bielsa is the Lord almighty walking on water turning shit in to wine hes the mentor of Pep the Great and king poch the master of the game and the man who taught Einstein about science and painted the mona lisa and invented the wheel and created sliced bread".........

And all that crap.

I mean damn, yeah he's a good manager but blimey the media jerking off is really bordering on fetishism.

• Like 3

8 hours ago, MaVilla said:

Please don't let us lose, I don't think I could handle all the "bielsa is the Lord almighty walking on water turning shit in to wine hes the mentor of Pep the Great and king poch the master of the game and the man who taught Einstein about science and painted the mona lisa and invented the wheel and created sliced bread".........

And all that crap.

I mean damn, yeah he's a good manager but blimey the media jerking off is really bordering on fetishism.

Even if we beat Leeds the media will give Bielsa the credit for inspiring us to beat Leeds by coaching Leeds in such a brilliant perfect magical way. Truly a master of the game.

Edited by YouUnastanFren
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

5 hours ago, GingerCollins29 said:

My villa/leeds combined 11

Martinez

Cash        konsa          mings       targett

Dougie

Mcginn      barkley

Traore          watkins      jack

Traore ahead of Trez 🤔

I don't have a Leeds obsession but have hated them since our last game with their cheaty goal and Bamford throwing himself to the floor as if he'd been shot to get El Ghazi sent off when replays showed there was no contact.

He got a 2 match ban for that and I've despised him and Leeds ever since.

The fact that Bielsa got a fair play award for letting us walk in a goal was a joke. We had to play the rest of the match a man down. 

So yeah, hopefully we stuff them!

• Like 2

My best mate supports Leeds so I tend to know about and watch them more than other clubs. He is worried we will have a lot of joy on the break like against Liverpool and Fulham as Leeds will always take the game to the opposition.  Like they tried to against Liverpool and City. 

They will play in to our hands. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, avfcDJ said:

Just messing with you. I’m glad 💪

That being said i won't take any greater pleasure in beating Leeds than say beating Crystal Palace.

I will admit to liking Bielsa and i like the way they play football.

Outside of Villa probably one of my favorite sides to watch. I will openly admit to that.

• Like 1