Pre-Match Thread

MaVilla

2 hours ago, Rino8 said:

Dunno. That was more to do with  your team performance. He's not suddenly Lewandowski don't get carried away

He may not be Lewandowski but he’s certainly no Bamford who feigns injury to get players sent off......

6 minutes ago, Robbie09 said:

Speaking to a Leeds supporting colleague earlier today, he’s fearing the worst tonight. Unlike the vast majority of Leeds fans he’s not a gobshite and he thinks we’ll give them a hiding.

To be fair when I visited the forum of theres there are many in the same boat as your friend.

Alot are in that mindset that without Phillip's, they just wont perform and we ourselves were like that on our return to the premier with Grealish.

9 minutes ago, Robbie09 said:

Speaking to a Leeds supporting colleague earlier today, he’s fearing the worst tonight. Unlike the vast majority of Leeds fans he’s not a gobshite and he thinks we’ll give them a hiding.

He sounds like a smart lad. 

1 hour ago, Tommo_b said:

Ahh this cracked me up, I wonder what you thought a flanker was?!

I have no idea, I would only have been 11 or 12, but I assumed it was some kind of insult. :D  just not the one it actually was 😕 

21 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

This is a top of the table clash according to Robbie Savage. Words apparently don't mean anything anymore.

He meant top of the tables. Villa are looking to go top of the regular table and Leeds are miles clear at the top of the 'Amount of pundit's spunk received' table.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, YouUnastanFren said:

He meant top of the tables. Villa are looking to go top of the regular table and Leeds are miles clear at the top of the 'Amount of pundit's spunk received' table.

Its the only table that matters.

As long as Lawro thinks we're going to win i couldn't give a shit what happens on the night 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Wainy316 said:

Not impressed with the way Gabby is goading to be honest.  Could come back and bite, big time.

Gabby has chosen his path :lol: No changing it now.

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Rino8 said:

Its the only table that matters.

As long as Lawro thinks we're going to win i couldn't give a shit what happens on the night 

It's what every fan dreams of, Lawrenson Validation™ is better than winning the Champions League... or something like that...

2 minutes ago, Kingman said:

Shame the crab with the clearing in the woods knot isn't playing 

Not saying you're doing it here but TBH I don't buy into the line of thinking that I've seen around the place where it's a shame we're not beating teams that contain all of their best players.  Sod that. If we can win so many games because every opposition side were absolutely crocked the day they met us, then absolutely **** fantastic :lol:

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Wainy316 said:

Not impressed with the way Gabby is goading to be honest.  Could come back and bite, big time.

Theres nothing wrong with Gabby wanting to slag those little CoK Gobblers off.

Edited by Dave-R
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Keyblade said:

This is a top of the table clash according to Robbie Savage. Words apparently don't mean anything anymore.

To anyone who had Robbie Savage's footballing career, anything above 15th in the Premier League is 'top of the table'.

• Like 3