Weekends Football 2/4 October

andykeenan

6 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

That’s an all day red, not even near the ball it’s the same as a pure kick out at him

The fat bastard that was a Sunday League tackle how he only got a yellow I will never know!

Watch the reply, Shaw notes for a split second the ball is gone so he decides instead to lash at Moura. It's a disgusting tackle. But, because of the booking, he won't be banned retrospectively. The appalling officiating in this league is embarassing.

Who cant believe that scoreline right now, they were hammered and thank god lmao.

They made one big mistake when they failed to buy Grealish.

Absolute ridiculous there players.

So now when a man utd fan says Grealish is crap, you can refer the spurs game to them and how hed easy fit in the starting 11 no problem.🤣

29 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

Patrice Evra is fantastic.

Deeply unprofessional.

"I want to terminate my contract with Sky. I cannot do this no more. [...] What is going on with my club. I need to talk about another game if I am to stay."

mental stuff.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, est1874 said:

Deeply unprofessional.

"I want to terminate my contract with Sky. I cannot do this no more. [...] What is going on with my club. I need to talk about another game if I am to stay."

mental stuff.

What actually happened saw them mentioning that they weee glad Evra stayed. 

Also, why did sky apologise to Lamela regarding stereotyping? What did they do?

8 hours ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Sheffield United about to lose 4 in a row even though they have the best British manager since Fergie. What is this madness?

@TRO and @villalad21 must be very confused.

Not very confused, very surprised.

I touched on what we need to do in the pre match thread against Liverpool.....but you didn't choose to mention that though, did you?.....very selective young man.

9 minutes ago, cyrusr said:

What actually happened saw them mentioning that they weee glad Evra stayed. 

Also, why did sky apologise to Lamela regarding stereotyping? What did they do?

Souness basically called him a cheating foreigner, it was a joke the way he went down but he probably could have worded it better.

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, TRO said:

Not very confused, very surprised.

I touched on what we need to do in the pre match thread against Liverpool.....but you didn't choose to mention that though, did you?.....very selective young man.

Sheffield were actually unlucky that Luiz didn't get a red early. However given Wilder was so insistant the Egan one wasn't a red card not sure how he could really claim that was a certain red as it was pretty much an identical incident.

Anyway big test for him but he's proved enough in last 4 years that he'll probably come up with an answer. I think Burnley are more in danger of seeming to have run out of ideas and Dyche frustrated yet again by their lack of transfers.

• Like 1

Â