• Davis
    • El Ghazi
    • Trézéguet (Traoré 70)
    • Watkins (Davis 70)
    • Hourihane (Lansbury 78)
  2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 28/09/20 at 16:00

Man I hope Ramsey makes it. He looks special. There's something about the way he plays. Should have had a goal but looked a foul to me ? Job done. We can do with a minimum of 3 more players coming in. Well done to El-Mohamady at CB too. Looked solid enough and bought the ball out well at times. Maybe he can play rcb in a 3?. 

I'd love it if we get Rashica though. Him Watkins and Traore will be a sight to behold. Traore looks like a very intelligent player. His off the ball pressing and interceptions looked good. Love Watkins. Top scorer for us. 

1 minute ago, rayk said:

There’s too much negativity around too many players who are obviously SQUAD players.

But these squad players have brushed aside a team currently top of the Championship.

I’m buzzing at what our season could be like especially considering we could sign another couple of first team players.

Villa reserves beat Bristol reserves, We made 11 changes and they made 9 so lets not get way ahead of ourselves 

• Like 2

Just now, Sulberto21 said:

Man I hope Ramsey makes it. He looks special. There's something about the way he plays. Should have had a goal but looked a foul to me ? Job done. We can do with a minimum of 3 more players coming in. Well done to El-Mohamady at CB too. Looked solid enough and bought the ball out well at times. Maybe he can play rcb in a 3?. 

I'd love it if we get Rashica though. Him Watkins and Traore will be a sight to behold. Traore looks like a very intelligent player. His off the ball pressing and interceptions looked good. Love Watkins. Top scorer for us. 

I really think we would cause most teams problems with that forward line. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

I really think we would cause most teams problems with that forward line. 

Even Grealish Watkins and Traore will cause problems with a motivated Barkley behind them. But with Rashica LF/lw and Grealish in a free role.

Ai papi!

Edited by Sulberto21
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, VillanousOne said:

Ramsey was quality, Traore looked good, El Ghazi even looked decent

Sorry but El Ghazi really did not look decent to me.

First touch was horrendous, he wasted a lot of good opportunities with his shoot on sight policy and I could still see him arguing with teammates after losing the ball, the guy seems to have a real problem with getting defensive when criticised.

2 minutes ago, Sulberto21 said:

Even Grealish Watkins and Traore will cause problems with a motivated Barkley behind them. 

So how does Ramsey push for a place alongside Luiz and SJM when you then suggest bringing in Barkley?

Really good run out for the likes of Davis, Ramsey and Traore. Some genuinely good bits of forward play in that 1st half, Bristol couldnt even touch the ball at times.

The 2nd half was a lot more even. 

Im glad the likes of Hause, Taylor and Tres have dropped down the pecking order, at times you could see the difference in quality.

Edited by Nigel

Â