Bertrand Traoré

Delphinho123

9 minutes ago, villan95 said:

Just realised he's out of contract at the end of this season.

He'd be a great pick up for a club on a free in the lower half of the PL. Suspect he might head overseas though if his contract expires.

If he'd had the form that he's had with us, but elsewhere, i'd be happy with us signing him on a free and back Emery to take him to the next level. Not sure the same logic works if he hasn't delivered under Emery though.

Guess we'll see how much game time he gets this season...

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, ender4 said:

Sigh him up!

Seriously though, that makes sense then to keep him for this season and then get someone better than him next summer.

39 minutes ago, MrBlack said:

He'd be a great pick up for a club on a free in the lower half of the PL. Suspect he might head overseas though if his contract expires.

If he'd had the form that he's had with us, but elsewhere, i'd be happy with us signing him on a free and back Emery to take him to the next level. Not sure the same logic works if he hasn't delivered under Emery though.

Guess we'll see how much game time he gets this season...

I think he can be a useful option from the bench for us this season, offers something a bit different. Next year might be the right time for him to go then if we have kicked on and can sign someone better. Either way he's going to be playing for a new deal or a move this season which should benefit everyone.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, villan95 said:

I think he can be a useful option from the bench for us this season, offers something a bit different. Next year might be the right time for him to go then if we have kicked on and can sign someone better. Either way he's going to be playing for a new deal or a move this season which should benefit everyone.

True,  I don't think he can be given any stick for his effort or attitude anyway, but the next deal may still inspire that little bit more from him.

If he gets given enough time I would still make him favourite for goal of the season. 

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Personally I'd keep him around until January.

Very useful squad player who can come up with goals out of little so don't see the point of selling him for a small fee like Davis.

he's never available, im not sure who is worse for it, Davis or Traore, tbh, i think Traore is worse injury wise.

1 minute ago, MaVilla said:

he's never available, im not sure who is worse for it, Davis or Traore, tbh, i think Traore is worse injury wise.

He was mostly fit from March up to the end of the season. That Leicester goal was huge so for that alone his re-integration into the squad was worth it.

At this rate Zaniolo will be replacing about three attackers all in one go (Buendia, Traore and Coutinho). No pressure lad.

Edited by VillaChris

Â