Bertrand Traoré

Delphinho123

• 2 weeks later...

When's his contract out? This year?

He's played about 13 matches worth of minutes in the last 3 years. I like the guy - but I'd be surprised if he played more than 5 matches total for us for the rest of the season between injury and form.

2 hours ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

One of the issues I have with him... seems to get untimely injuries too often now.

He'd be ideal to bring on in games where we are shite, but still in touching distance, like against Legia Warsaw.

Score, assist or help win us the game out of nothing.

I completely agree JV - I think the guy is a mercurial genius and love watching him play.

But it’s difficult to maintain a case for him, due to his all to often unavailability.

Fully fit and focussed, he is without question an assist to the match day squad.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, DJBOB said:

When's his contract out? This year?

He's played about 13 matches worth of minutes in the last 3 years. I like the guy - but I'd be surprised if he played more than 5 matches total for us for the rest of the season between injury and form.

He has started 31 games for us in the last 3 years

• 2 weeks later...
Just now, lexicon said:

Nope. Nowhere near. He's a great impact sub when he's feeling it, though.

Not sure why some of us always feel we have to sh*t on one player to big up the other.

Anyway, did some great work tonight.

As you say, better as an impact player still imo.

Although, would still be interesting to see him start in one of the Euro games.

If he could get his miracles and wondergoals etc out the way early to set up an easy game for us then go back to his lair till next time haha

• Like 3

Â