Pre Match Thread

tomav84

2 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

nyland over steer makes me think martinez is not close yet and we are making sure steer is fit for sheff u. 

Cash must have a knock. 

Great chance for ramsay to show he has a part this season and we all want ollie to get off the mark. 

Unfortunately you may be right about Martinez.

If the intention was to play Grealish in midfield that's where he'd be playing in the warm up games. If we sign Traore and Rashica it doesn't mean to say that they both have to start, we're allowed good players on the bench. Doesn't even make any sense to play Grealish in midfield, I'm baffled why so many are so obsessed with him playing there.

• Like 2

Woooaahhh this is an interesting line up. all previous predictions gone out the window now.

Looking forward to seeing Jacob Ramsey play, lots of hype so let's see how he does. (and not write him off immediately!)

Don't know what else to say really but HERE WE GO!! COME ON LADS!! :flag:

Edited by Bomvilla7

6 minutes ago, useless said:

I think Lansbury is probably starting in the hope that he has a good game and it tempts someone to come in for him.

Thats what i think as he will struggle to make bench

Not a bad team. Glad to see ramsey get a game

1 minute ago, useless said:

If the intention was to play Grealish in midfield that's where he'd be playing in the warm up games. If we sign Traore and Rashica it doesn't mean to say that they both have to start, we're allowed good players on the bench. Doesn't even make any sense to play Grealish in midfield, I'm baffled why so many are so obsessed with him playing there.

I really doubt either of those players would be joining to just rotate.

I believe Jack wants to play there

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, useless said:

Notice Grealish is playing on the wing as he has been all pre-season, don't think he's going to be playing in central midfield this season like so many seem to be presuming.

Which wing do you predict? Because I don't see another winger in that line up.