Milot Rashica

AvfcRigo82

5 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

So do we trust this Samir Wahid?

He seems to think personal terms have been agreed. 

If I had a quid for every person on twatter/insta that said we had had a "fee agreed" or "personal terms agreed" over this entire saga I would be well off enough to drive to sodding Bremen and pay for the bloke with a briefcase of cash and still have enough left over to buy a dinner and handjob from his hot wife.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, CarryOnVilla said:

Anyone else notice, Rashy hasn’t liked the last 8 posts on WB’s Instagram. Before this, he was pretty regular in liking their content. 

can anyone confirm is this similar situation on Twitter? 

I can’t tell if this is a real question in this thread anymore 

Edited by Nicho
  • Like 1

Bit like Samatta agreeing terms with FSK. That parts done, now the moneymen get involved.

Should be a formality, unless one side gets obstinate which I doubt in the Rashica case. Next few days should see the details sorted (not ITK just seems logical). Good times.

Obviously I have no idea how much we've actually offered to sign Rashica, but if we're only offering the reported £18m and they want a bit more money then I'm quite surprised we are happy to just wait this long and give another buyer the potential to come in and get him. Would have thought we'd just give them a bit more especially considering how soon our season starts.

That said, I suspect the fee is significantly higher than 18m.

Edited by PieFacE

7 minutes ago, AvonVillain said:

Bloody hell I actually had to look at that to see if you were right... and you are. A loan and free transfers ever since!

That racist stuff up at Celtic pretty much ruined any chance of him getting his career on track. 

But, back on topic, Rashica clearly has done a lot more than somebody like Tonev and at a much higher level. I'd hope he wouldn't go the same way!

14 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

Obviously I have no idea how much we've actually offered to sign Rashica, but if we're only offering the reported £18m and they want a bit more money then I'm quite surprised we are happy to just wait this long and give another buyer the potential to come in and get him. Would have thought we'd just give them a bit more especially considering how soon our season starts.

That said, I suspect the fee is significantly higher than 18m.

Rigo suggested we're having their pants down with the fee, but for anyone who thinks 2 million isn't much money I'll happily PM them an address to send me a cheque.  

If we do land him for £18M it'll be the deal of the window, imo. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Awol said:

Rigo suggested we're having their pants down with the fee, but for anyone who thinks 2 million isn't much money I'll happily PM them an address to send me a cheque.  

I can arrange £1.5m for a small processing fee....😬

8 minutes ago, Awol said:

Rigo suggested we're having their pants down with the fee,

I think it would be good business if we got him for £25m.

I can't blame Bremen for demanding more.

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

I think it would be good business if we got him for £25m.

I can't blame Bremen for demanding more.

Same, they’re broke and we are abusing their troubles to get a bargain. For the sake of WB, I’d be happy they get a fair deal

Edited by CarryOnVilla
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, CarryOnVilla said:

Same, they’re broke and we are abusing their troubles to get a bargain. For the sake of WB, I’d be happy they get a fair deal

Yeah if we've got it and they are in the shit I'm all for being lovingly fleeced a little. Same goes for the transfers from lower leagues, disgrace that clubs might go to the wall when the money is so obscene at the top end of the game.

• Like 1