Milot Rashica

AvfcRigo82

Maybe we can bring in renowned code breaker and Aston Villa fan Tom Hanks to see if he can crack what it means.

"The Rashica Code"

Edited by sne
  • Like 3

We just need to get him to Birmingham for some talks, then we go with the Mings train station theme from last summer and shove his head on the track with it rumbling until he signs there and then. The camera pans up to the platform where Tyrone is strutting with the camo 3rd kit on for advertising purposes, but you can't see him so there's just these dreadlocks and football boots going up and down the platform.

• Haha 4

4 minutes ago, Wezbid said:

We just need to get him to Birmingham for some talks, then we go with the Mings train station theme from last summer and shove his head on the track with it rumbling until he signs there and then. The camera pans up to the platform where Tyrone is strutting with the camo 3rd kit on for advertising purposes, but you can't see him so there's just these dreadlocks and football boots going up and down the platform.

You’re wasted here mate, Hollywood beckons. Go west young man, (further than Wrexham), and live the dream. 

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Wezbid said:

Better than my dancing naked/chanting idea in all fairness

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, DaveAV1 said:

You’re wasted here mate, Hollywood beckons. Go west young man, (further than Wrexham), and live the dream. 

Thanks man. It's nice to have some support. I'd be happy to just travel back west in time and watch the Bloodsport and Kickboxer soundtracks being made but I should probably aim bigger, if that's even possible.

I really want a Bloodsport or Kickboxer avatar now but don't want to lose my identity by switching. Life is full of dilemmas. Now I know how Milot feels.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Wezbid said:

Thanks man. It's nice to have some support. I'd be happy to just travel back west in time and watch the Bloodsport and Kickboxer soundtracks being made but I should probably aim bigger, if that's even possible.

I really want a Bloodsport or Kickboxer avatar now but don't want to lose my identity by switching. Life is full of dilemmas. Now I know how Milot feels.  

Your heart is clearly not in it. It’s busking in Leipzig train station for you. 

2 minutes ago, DaveAV1 said:

Your heart is clearly not in it. It’s busking in Leipzig train station for you. 

Could probably get some cool jump spinning hook-kick slow-mo's in there to be fair.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Awol said:

Just in case there was any doubt about that Kosovan Football Twitter account, Rashica follows it himself. Unlikely it’s posting nonsense about him. 

yet, the source that Kosoven Football account cited, never said any thing close to what they are claiming, if anything the complete opposite.