Ollie Watkins

alreadyexists

Imagine he gets a few goals at the weekend, securing golden boot. As top scorer and top assister in the league, there's no way he doesn't get player of the season, right?

Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, DaoDeMings said:

Imagine he gets a few goals at the weekend, securing golden boot. As top scorer and top assister in the league, there's no way he doesn't get player of the season, right?

Yeah, 8 goals..

Actually, it's 9, sorry.

Edited by PaulMcGrath_5

Just now, PaulMcGrath_5 said:

Yeah, 8 goals..

Actually, it's 9, sorry.

🤣 Right scrap that then. Just looked, Haaland on 27. For some reason I thought he was on about 21/22

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, DaoDeMings said:

3 ahead in assists. Should be safe for Playmaker of the year. Has Villa player ever won that since PL began? Don't think so

Bailey to get the assist for Watkins at Palace hopefully.

Bailey gets his double figure assists, Watkins gets his 20, and we all have a party.

3 minutes ago, MrBlack said:

Bailey gets his double figure assists, Watkins gets his 20, and we all have a party.

I’m pretty sure they’re already having a party - how long it lasts will determine the performance at the weekend!

Posted (edited)
12 hours ago, DJBOB said:

I knew this was going to be spun once I saw the photo.

Now seeing them say " You can tell he grew up an Arsenal fan " lol.

Photos can be misleading AF 😂.

We don't know if he was celebrating before or after this moment.

Ollie has never seemed the overly emotional one way or another type anyway. With expression I mean 

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN
  • Like 1

59 minutes ago, MrBlack said:

Or have a fist fight when Bailey chooses to score instead of give Ollie the tap in for his 20th 😂

• Shocked 1

1 minute ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Now seeing them say " You can tell he grew up and Arsenal fans " lol.

Ollie has never seemed the overly emotional one way or another type anyway. With expression I mean 

This.

I just think he's ridiculously laid back :D

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Tom13 said:

This.

I just think he's ridiculously laid back :D

Or maybe he was enjoying a sit down after running 10+ kms for 50+ games. 

1 hour ago, DaoDeMings said:

🤣 Right scrap that then. Just looked, Haaland on 27. For some reason I thought he was on about 21/22

He was!... and then he scored 4 against Wolves and 2 against Spurs.

Posted (edited)

I think he was probably the only sober person there. He's probably keeping his powder dry to be in shape for the weekend and to get his 20th goal.

Hard to get in the swing of a party when everyone else is wasted but you're not.

Also probably an element of being an Arsenal fan, an element of being tired from constant playing, and an element of thinking about our next game and whether he'll be rested as a result. I imagine there was an immediate reaction from him as it went in, then back to business. 

Edited by MrBlack

1 minute ago, MrBlack said:

I think he was probably the only sober person there. He's probably keeping his nose dry to be in shape for the weekend and to get his 20th goal.

Hard to get in the swing of a party when everyone else is wasted but you're not.

Also probably an element of being an Arsenal fan, an element of being tired from constant playing, and an element of thinking about our next game and whether he'll be rested as a result. I imagine there was an immediate reaction from him as it went in, then back to business. 

🤔

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, PaulMcGrath_5 said:

🤔

That'll be a rather unfortunate mixed metaphor.

Just watched the video on twitter from the penalty celebration. 

He was messaging someone on his phone before and after the goal went in. He stood up when everyone else did, but his mind was clearly somewhere else (baby probably giving the Mrs grief if I had to bet, they're always 🤒).

• Like 1

6 hours ago, DaoDeMings said:

The key word being "Imagine".

He might get two at most, and that's a stretch, imo.

5 hours ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Now seeing them say " You can tell he grew up an Arsenal fan " lol.

Some folk were trying to make more out of what Mings said too, yet when you actually watch the video it meant nothing like they were suggesting. This will be the same.

If someone takes 300 photos of me really quickly at least one of them will be of me on the toilet. Doesn't mean I'm on the toilet all day

3 hours ago, MrBlack said:

I think he was probably the only sober person there. He's probably keeping his powder dry to be in shape for the weekend and to get his 20th goal.

I don’t think there’s much of an element of him being an Arsenal fan tbh - you probably leave that behind when you become an established PL footballer. Must be hard to support a team when you see them and their players as your rivals.

Â