Ollie Watkins

alreadyexists

All positive today from me on Watkins, that’s the Ollie I like seeing.  

My nephew said he fancied Ollie to score a hat trick today, I looked at him sideways but he was right which he has reminded me several times since.  He won’t give me the lottery numbers tonight. 😂

47 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Remember when I mentioned city and a few said no chance? Well I met some city fans today who were going to Wolves game and they said to me Watkins is a great player. It’s a shame some of our fans cant see it. 

Ah must be right then if a 'few City fans' said so 😂🤦‍♂️

Again - superb from Ollie today.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Tom13 said:

What was Steele doing on his second? I still can't figure out how that beat him near post 😂

Steele is what happens when you value ball playing from your GK over any amount of actual goal keeping skills. Cant say I'm a fan but it works for Brighton more often than not. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Never saw his post match... but seems some are concerned about his answer when asked about signing a new deal?

Nothing to it really just didn’t want to speak about off the field stuff during the interview. Just being a professional. The media are supposedly there to speak about the football on the pitch not contract situations. 

12 minutes ago, gwi1890 said:

Nothing to it really just didn’t want to speak about off the field stuff during the interview. Just being a professional. The media are supposedly there to speak about the football on the pitch not contract situations. 

Out of like ( Usually means it's a good day )

• Like 2

Â