Ollie Watkins

alreadyexists

Damn Haaland and Watkins were my front 2 for this GW :( was backing Ollie to grab a couple today. I still have diaby and Mings in so hopefully they have good games and we can still get a result up there….still hoping this Ollie thing is BS tho!

16 minutes ago, VillaAlex said:

Must have been recent if true as there were photos of him getting on the plane to Newcastle walking with Cash.

And they say money can't buy your health. 

• Haha 3

7 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

And thats why we need another striker. One injury from disaster whether this is true or not

Completely agree but some others won’t agree because we have Archer, Diaby, Traore, Olsen (played once up front when he 5 yrs old), Cash (plays upfront on FIFA), Digne (favourite player is a striker), Mings (sounds like Ings so counts) and Carlos whose Brazilian so obviously can play anywhere….so we have 8 back up strikers probably, we don’t need a real experienced back up 😉

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

20 minutes ago, VillaAlex said:

there were photos of him getting on the plane to Newcastle walking with Cash.

You reckon he's done a runner with the money?

Robbed Digne of a weeks wages, jetted off to Monaco, changed his identity and now set for generations.

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN
  • Haha 2

31 minutes ago, nick76 said:

Completely agree but some others won’t agree because we have Archer, Diaby, Traore, Olsen (played once up front when he 5 yrs old), Cash (plays upfront on FIFA), Digne (favourite player is a striker), Mings (sounds like Ings so counts) and Carlos whose Brazilian so obviously can play anywhere….so we have 8 back up strikers probably, we don’t need a real experienced back up 😉

@Kiwivillan you gonna let him get away with this????

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, OLDVILLAIN said:

Really..if this rumour about watkins is true, i swear i am off to botswana to hire a withdoctory type to come remove that bloody curse on the club.

on that note, didnt a club once have a witch doctor or something, come and do incantations and such at their ground, to try and remove a "curse".

im sure i read that somewhere.

1 minute ago, MaVilla said:

on that note, didnt a club once have a witch doctor or something, come and do incantations and such at their ground, to try and remove a "curse".

Barry Fry pissed in the 4 corners of The Sty to lift the gypsies curse!

• Haha 1
  • Shocked 1

2 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

This is correct around about 2 miles up the road who is the

• Shocked 1

Â