Ollie Watkins

alreadyexists

2 hours ago, Zatman said:

According to the Daily Mirror, Tuchel is a huge fan and Bayern want to sign him.

Also to brace ourselves for Europes top teams to have a bidding war

Saw this, would need to be stupid money, and any replacement would need to have ALL his attributes AND more for it to make any sense.

On 25/04/2023 at 23:36, DJBOB said:

Dare I say…he looks a bit tired 😄

i can see why you think this, but actually he is just looking like he got called up to my ff team two gameweeks ago. don't worry he is out once more.

4 minutes ago, MWARLEY2 said:

Gone so far off the boil it is untrue. 

Whoscored average last 3 games 6.3

Whoscored average over the previous 3 games 8.3. 

He looked like he was at another level. Lets hope its newdaditis 

Nah it’s Ings fault 😉😂

19 minutes ago, AV82 said:

Watkins was constantly making runs and being ignored today. Couldn't have done much more than he did. Lindelof had a great game.

Lindelof played though Ollie time and time again and the ref let it go, it was like a judo match at times. We should have adapted our play to suit the ref , McGinn tried.......

Ollie needs our midfield to be behind him and to win the knock downs , they wasn't and his game suffered. 

• Like 1

Two things happened recently - 1) Talk of a new contract - 2) A lot of media attention over his goalscoring 

I imagine point 2 is the important one here, as teams are trying their best to manage him as much as possible. With him being our main attacking threat, it's a bit of an issue really. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, lexicon said:

Two things happened recently - 1) Talk of a new contract - 2) A lot of media attention over his goalscoring 

I imagine point 2 is the important one here, as teams are trying their best to manage him as much as possible. With him being our main attacking threat, it's a bit of an issue really. 

3) he’s just had a second child last month and he lost form after his first child so looks like it could be a reason if he struggles over coming games as arguably he has the last two games

He’ll be fine and score a brace against Wolves…fingers crossed.

Edited by nick76
  • Like 1

19 hours ago, MWARLEY2 said:

Gone so far off the boil it is untrue. 

Whoscored average last 3 games 6.3

Whoscored average over the previous 3 games 8.3. 

He looked like he was at another level. Lets hope its newdaditis 

I was worried about the new baby factor

1 minute ago, Kiwivillan said:

I was worried about the new baby factor

New club policy - arrange your unprotected shags for September-early December so kids are born in the close season

Only partly joking

17 minutes ago, VillaJ100 said:

New club policy - arrange your unprotected shags for September-early December so kids are born in the close season

Only partly joking

He got the Gerrard sound bites completely confused and looked his missus in the eye and performed some moments of magic at home

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, VillaJ100 said:

Only partly joking

Maybe the new accommodation that Emery wants at BMH, we could sign players and they aren’t allowed to leave the complex until they have fulfilled their contract.  No friends or families, just 24/7 Villa…only out of complex for games, highly supervised.  A boarding school type scenario but for footballers…I’m sure the players will agree 😉

Â