U.S. Presidential Election 2020

maqroll

U.S. Presidential Election 2020  

125 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

Just now, sidcow said:

I have no idea what that means. 

The realclearpolitics.com site has a tracker on their front page for every contest by state. Looks like a really good resource to monitor 

1 minute ago, Awol said:

The realclearpolitics.com site has a tracker on their front page for every contest by state. Looks like a really good resource to monitor 

What I meant was I have no idea what all the numbers are indicating. 

Trying to think about the future with Biden winning. Surely he'd only be a stopgap solution? Unless the Republicans are Democrat-level incompetent and run like Jeb Bush or something in 2024 and Biden wins, I imagine we'll likely be getting someone even more monstrous than Trump, just more savvy, and then we're right back at 2016.

1 minute ago, Keyblade said:

Trying to think about the future with Biden winning. Surely he'd only be a stopgap solution? Unless the Republicans are Democrat-level incompetent and run like Jeb Bush or something in 2024 and Biden wins, I imagine we'll likely be getting someone even more monstrous than Trump, just more savvy, and then we're right back at 2016.

Biden will be the gateway for AOC

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, sidcow said:

What I meant was I have no idea what all the numbers are indicating. 

Okay so the states are listed on the left. Biden and Trump columns show the percentage of total votes counted that each one has in each individual count. The percentage column on the right is the total amount of votes for each contest reported so far. 

3AACF1C2-2F0F-4FF6-A2F9-C1ABFCD59BD1.jpeg

1 minute ago, Awol said:

Okay so the states are listed on the left. Biden and Trump columns show the percentage of total votes counted that each one has in each individual count. The percentage column on the right is the total amount of votes for each contest reported so far. 

3AACF1C2-2F0F-4FF6-A2F9-C1ABFCD59BD1.jpeg

The guardian app has a live pin notification for results

Screenshot_20201103-233754.png

Â