U.S. Presidential Election 2020

maqroll

U.S. Presidential Election 2020  

125 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

4 minutes ago, LondonLax said:

He emphatically says it’s his son Beau Biden. The girl then turns and says something to him and he corrects himself. 

He’s probably just an exhausted old guy but it’s a bit of a worry.

I mean I’m not reading too much into it - doesn’t having grandchildren mean you call them by their cousins names on the first two attempts anyway? 

7 minutes ago, LondonLax said:

He emphatically says it’s his son Beau Biden. The girl then turns and says something to him and he corrects himself. 

He’s probably just an exhausted old guy but it’s a bit of a worry.

He's struggled with his speech all his life. I can see why people would be a bit nervous. I think having two blokes in their seventies as the only real candidates is a huge failing, but in this case I don't think it's a sign of anything other than him stumbling over his words, tbh.

1 minute ago, SuperTed said:

This really tickled me but come on, nuking jokes are not for another few hours yet! 

As I wrote that I did wonder what would have happened if Trump had been in charge when the Cuban Missile Crisis occurred. 

I suspect none of us would be here to discuss this election. 

1 minute ago, sidcow said:

As I wrote that I did wonder what would have happened if Trump had been in charge when the Cuban Missile Crisis occurred. 

No more hurricanes though. 

My mum hasn't called me by the correct name on the first try in 20 odd years. Come on guys.

As for what will happen:

I think Biden wins, but Trump gets some States declaring for him and Trump takes it as enough to declare victory and then when it swings to Biden later, he tries to use the SC to stop anymore counting.

He goes to jail if he loses, as he won't be protected anymore.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, sidcow said:

True but I think you’d be one of the strongest mutants who I would definitely vote to elect as petrol sheriff . . . 

• Haha 1

For those interested NBC app has some pretty good data and polls coming in 

Pennsylvania polls all in favour of Biden  and Mail votes seem predominantly Democrat everywhere (Pen shown below)

Future is looking grim if you are red hat salesman

2D8D4874-56C4-4B7F-AB44-A5AA84CE4749.png

Edited by tonyh29
  • Like 4

28 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Khrushchev would have told Trump to stand down and let the missiles through.

Edited by chrisp65
  • Haha 2

10 minutes ago, maqroll said:

Florida and Georgia will be called early and if they got to Biden, Trump is truly in the muck.

According to my new friends at NBC , Florida isn’t until 8 , an hour after Georgia 

Edited by tonyh29

Â