U.S. Presidential Election 2020

maqroll

U.S. Presidential Election 2020  

125 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

6 minutes ago, Sam-AVFC said:

I just turned on the CNN coverage after you posted this and they had Trump down about 6%. I'm wondering if trying to follow this is a bit futile...

The NyPost pointers got Florida right early on.

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2020/11/03/us/elections/forecast-president.html

Just now, darrenm said:

People like to shit on pollsters. They can't account for the Republicans driving that Biden is the next coming of Castro in Cuban voters' heads...

Just now, lapal_fan said:

The silver haired dude on CNN is lovely and I want to hug him.

What a difficult job he has! Makes it look easy, but it's nice and easy to follow, whilst still being informative.

He's a robot surely

The silver haired dude on CNN is lovely and I want to hug him.

What a difficult job he has! Makes it look easy, but it's nice and easy to follow, whilst still being informative.

It's a lot more bearable than I expected. I only just put it on as I expected there to be loads of shouting and graphics flying across the screen, but they seem to be covering it in a pretty level headed way.

Nah, he said he's just hammering expressos, he's cool and he has a cool watch.

How does he not say "ERM" or "umm"?!

Incredible.

I mean in terms of his knowledge and totally unflappable way of presenting

• Like 1

Just now, Sam-AVFC said:

It's a lot more bearable than I expected. I only just put it on as I expected there to be loads of shouting and graphics flying across the screen, but they seem to be covering it in a pretty level headed way.

I'd say *slightly* democrat bias, a few times earlier he was saying "if we see that state stay blue, that's a good thing" 

:lol:

15 minutes ago, lapal_fan said:

I'd say *slightly* democrat bias, a few times earlier he was saying "if we see that state stay blue, that's a good thing" 

:lol:

There's definitely a little bias, I just expected the coverage to be a lot more frantic.

1 minute ago, tonyh29 said:

Florida all but confirmed republican ...  

Not really unexpected, that Cuban vote in Miami is just insane considering what Trump has said about Hispanics.

7 minutes ago, lapal_fan said:

I think the later into the night, the more votes cast today will be counted, and I think the majority of later votes will be trump votes.

That would be logical, but not necessarily.  Different states count in different ways - Alaska (not that it will be the difference there) aren't starting their postal vote count until November 10th.

Â