U.S. Presidential Election 2020

maqroll

U.S. Presidential Election 2020  

125 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

3 minutes ago, StefanAVFC said:

Biden can comfortably win even without FL or GA, chill...

Yeah but if Trump loses Florida I can go to bed knowing it’s over for him  ...

Trump wins there and I’m gonna have to stay up half the night to find the result 

Edited by tonyh29
  • Like 2

Guess the only concern is that all the polls I saw for Florida had a Biden win , with pollsters saying they were confident their polls couldn’t be wrong (again) 

If Trump does take it against the polls , could that mean a lot of the other polls are wrong ?

Just now, tonyh29 said:

Guess the only concern is that all the polls I saw for Florida had a Biden win , with pollsters saying they were confident their polls couldn’t be wrong (again) 

If Trump does take it against the polls , could that mean a lot of the other polls are wrong ?

Inevitably I'd say.

17 minutes ago, ml1dch said:

(citation needed)

T’was the pollster expert they had on Sky news , don’t know his name but he had a beard so I knew he wasn’t to be trusted when he said it .. he basically said since 2016 they had tweaked all their models and know that their polls are right and Biden will romp it ..

2 minutes ago, Sam-AVFC said:

I just turned on the CNN coverage after you posted this and they had Trump down about 6%. I'm wondering if trying to follow this is a bit futile...

It is, because Democrats were much more likely to vote early and/or by mail.   So there will repeatedly be situations like Florida where Biden jumps to an early lead and Trump chips away at it.   You really can't tell until most of the votes are in.

Â