U.S. Presidential Election 2020

maqroll

U.S. Presidential Election 2020  

125 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

Just now, tonyh29 said:

Georgia just extended voting time by 2 hours so that’s one of the “indication “ones delayed 

I've read a lot about problems with stations being closed and anything that allows more people to vote on the day is a good thing, but it's pretty incredible they're able to do that so late.

Does the swingometer mean much in USA? 

They have announced the first 2 states easily held by Trump as expected but not really mentioned if his lead in those states have shrunk since last year. 

Georgia exit poll has Biden 55% to 43 %

Clinton had 21% of white male voters there , exit poll has Biden upto 30% 

over 65% Biden 44% , Clinton had 31

Everything so far point to Georgia going democrat 

Edited by tonyh29

4 minutes ago, sidcow said:

They have announced the first 2 states easily held by Trump as expected but not really mentioned if his lead in those states have shrunk since last year. 

Indiana seems to be the only one they are confident on ?

NBC exit poll had Kentucky and South Carolina as Trump and in the last few minutes revised them to too close to call

1 minute ago, tonyh29 said:

Indiana seems to be the only one they are confident on ?

NBC exit poll had Kentucky and South Carolina as Trump and in the last few minutes revised them to too close to call

BBC and ITV both currently showing Trump 11, Biden 0

3 minutes ago, Sam-AVFC said:

BBC is doing EC votes. The site @Awol has posted, RealClearPolitics, seems to be reporting by state.

It’s doing both, also tallying EC votes next to the candidates names. Obviously different data to BBC though. 

Seems pretty tight in Florida so far. 

Just now, Awol said:

It’s doing both, also tallying EC votes next to the candidates names. Obviously different data to BBC though. 

Seems pretty tight in Florida so far. 

Yep since I posted 2% more votes counted and Trump now in front !!

guess it means you can’t make a prediction there 

2 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

Yep since I posted 2% more votes counted and Trump now in front !!

guess it means you can’t make a prediction there 

Clinton won Miami-Dade (most populous county in Florida) by 30% and still lost the state. Biden only up by 9% there with 85% of vote counted. Trump might hold Florida at this rate. 

1 minute ago, Awol said:

Clinton won Miami-Dade (most populous county in Florida) by 30% and still lost the state. Biden only up by 9% there with 85% of vote counted. Trump might hold Florida at this rate. 

It’s switching by the minute but Biden edging it now 

7643AD98-F8AB-465F-96B2-8A39BFECAC7B.png

2 minutes ago, Awol said:

Yup, that doesn’t look good. On the other hand, Biden is up by 11,000 in Duval and Trump won it by 6,000 in 2016.

A lot seems a bit all over the place at the moment. 

It honestly just completely diminishes any faith I have in people that it looks like tens of millions are just fine with what President Wotsit has been up to for the past 4 years.

Biden is uninspiring as hell, but I'd vote for a pile of dogshit ahead of Trump. It is looking like that might not be the popular view in the US. 

• Like 1

Â