U.S. Presidential Election 2020

maqroll

U.S. Presidential Election 2020  

125 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

The funny thing is I am normally totally disinterested in the USA election and in fact get wound up at the amount of coverage British press give to.it.

I know it's important for the rest of the world too but I don't believe which party is in place usually matters all that much.  I feel there are more important issues for me to be concerned about. 

However I feel this is massively important and feel totally invested in it. Trump has caused untold damage on the World stage.  And I feel so sorry for the millions of average Americans who have to live in a country unnecessarily torn to pieces by a man who has deliberately preached hate and emboldened scum to act with impunity. 

• Like 1

Just now, sidcow said:

The funny thing is I am normally totally disinterested in the USA election and in fact get wound up at the amount of coverage British press give to.it.

I know it's important for the rest of the world too but I don't believe which party is in place usually matters all that much.  I feel there are more important issues for me to be concerned about. 

However I feel this is massively important and feel totally invested in it. Trump has caused untold damage on the World stage.  And I feel so sorry for the millions of average Americans who have to live in a country unnecessarily torn to pieces by a man who has deliberately preached hate and emboldened scum to act with impunity. 

US/UK trade deal rests on the result of this election. This US election matters more to the UK now than any time I can remember

Just now, bickster said:

Isn't that the daughter of the dead son i.e. he just didnt say the word daughter...

You can hear him on the video say "this is my son Beau Biden". I'm not mocking him, it's awful. 

Just now, bickster said:

Isn't that the daughter of the dead son i.e. he just didnt say the word daughter...

Exactly - I think people are just addicted to drama these days. After 5 years of the reality clown show I suppose people are just hankering to be amazed/outraged.

9 minutes ago, markavfc40 said:

If it is close he can try and go with the fraudulent election bollocks but if it is a landslide for Biden I can't see how even he could try to run with that line.

Agree with @avfcDJ sadly, his ego is so profound I can’t see him taking this lying down 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, TheAuthority said:

That's pretty bold calling Florida, Ohio, Georgia and Texas all going Blue. That would be the fisting and shellacking of a political lifetime for Trump. 

55853044.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, TheAuthority said:

He missed a word.

He emphatically says it’s his son Beau Biden. The girl then turns and says something to him and he corrects himself. 

He’s probably just an exhausted old guy but it’s a bit of a worry.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, bickster said:

US/UK trade deal rests on the result of this election. This US election matters more to the UK now than any time I can remember

FTA with US is worth less than 1% of GDP.  Trump = effective end of NATO, to which the US contributes around 76% of total defence spending across the alliance. 

FTA vs NATO is no contest in terms of potential real cost to the UK economy. 

3 minutes ago, Awol said:

FTA with US is worth less than 1% of GDP.  Trump = effective end of NATO, to which the US contributes around 76% of total defence spending across the alliance. 

FTA vs NATO is no contest in terms of potential real cost to the UK economy. 

true

Â