U.S. Presidential Election 2020

maqroll

U.S. Presidential Election 2020  

125 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

5 minutes ago, bickster said:

I'm with @markavfc40 If you go to the Guardian Interactive map, there are only 5 counties not on 100% counted three are rural piddling affairs (R), one is the County with Tuscon in which is at 99.7%(D) the other is Maricopa (Pheonix) which has 22% of its ballots yet to count and is currently  a 5% lead for Biden. It would be some sort of gargantuan swing to Trump to Overturn it

Guardian Map is very good for this stuff I find

Other Nate weighing in on this:

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

It's pretty horrific that they're expecting the public to donate money to protect the election, isn't it? Surely this is one of the fundamental responsibilities of the federal government, why does it require a whipround? 

It is bad, yes, but I expect it's also (mainly?) a fundraising grift. 

2 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

It is bad, yes, but I expect it's also (mainly?) a fundraising grift. 

Yup, would love to see a proper audit of the R & D campaigns, new "spending" records set once again this year.

2 minutes ago, maqroll said:

A lot of MAGAs seem to think the Dems will harvest their organs and sacrifice their children to Allah or something. It's total insanity.

Check out Bannon's warrroom, some serious evil conspiracy chat on there earlier today.

I bounced around a lot last night, with the above mentioned warroom and TYT being my picks for best place to go depending on the direction of the wind. Much schadenfreude and mirth to be had while this ridiculously slow process takes place. The networks were relatively sane this time around, or perhaps sane has been re-defined sufficiently...

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, markavfc40 said:

Looking at Georgia Trump is about 80k up with about 280k still to count mostly in suburbs around Atlanta which are running at between 60%-80% Biden. He could well take it.

The difference between Cities and Rural/Small town is absolutely startling. 

Trump has huge swathes of nothingness and Biden has small patches of huge population. 

Edited by sidcow

4 minutes ago, StefanAVFC said:

Stop the count (Biden is 40k up)

This is exactly what they did in 2000 in Palm Beach County. They sent rabid GOP staffers from all over the country down to Florida to cause as much mayhem as possible.

They are scum.

• Like 1

Â