U.S. Presidential Election 2020

maqroll

U.S. Presidential Election 2020  

125 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

Just now, Genie said:

I’m worried he’s got a last, big blow out up his sleeve. Maybe literally a call for violence.

I genuinely don't doubt it at all. 

I think we will see riots, I think we will see shootings. I think it's the response of the rest of the senior republicans as to whether this becomes a brief period of civil unrest with Trump being dragged out of the White House, or they back him and create a genuine risk of civil war. 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

There's so much corruption around it it's untrue. I don't know if you saw this, but the FEC has been without a quorum all year, so it's barely been regulated at all. 

Yup, one of the biggest jokes of the recent years was the Russian "interference" given the vast amount of 100% dark money in the election process post citizens united. 

2 minutes ago, bannedfromHandV said:

Biden’s going to be assassinated by a total trump fan boy nut job isn’t he.

People said that when Trump won, “no way he’ll survive 4 years without getting shot”.

• Like 1

Just now, Genie said:

People said that when Trump won, “no way he’ll survive 4 years without getting shot”.

ehh Vegan, student lesbians aren't usually in the demographics to own guns

3 minutes ago, StefanAVFC said:

😬

Does this mean there is somekind of Swing to Trump some predicted and he's forcing the result to be announced, or they want to get Biden announced and the election done and dusted before shenanigans can ensue. 

Just now, sidcow said:

Does this mean there is somekind of Swing to Trump some predicted and he's forcing the result to be announced, or they want to get Biden announced and the election done and dusted before shenanigans can ensue. 

Likely the 2nd option. They probably held off to prevent the shenanigans happening in Detroit, but releasing it essentially ends this thing.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, StefanAVFC said:

Likely the 2nd option. They probably held off to prevent the shenanigans happening in Detroit, but releasing it essentially ends this thing.

I agree, Nevada will be a circus tomorrow (more so than usual) so best just get it over with.

Edited by Genie

Just now, Genie said:

There’s 120 guns per 100 people in America so I reckon there’s a few of them tooled up :D 

2 minutes ago, StefanAVFC said:

ehh Vegan, student lesbians aren't usually in the demographics to own guns

I think I've seen that video actually. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

We all expected the reality tv star presidency to be a bit like, well, reality tv, but I don't think any of us expected anything like this :D 

He has said "You're Fired" a fair amount of times to be fair. 

Â