Match Thread: Villa v Wolves

limpid

The problem we have is that our strikers are absolute dog shit. Neither Davis or Samatta would get into any other team in the premiership.

You can’t score goals without decent strikers in this league.

it’s absolutely criminal that we thought at the beginning of the season we could get by with one  unproven striker from the Belgian league

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, bielesibub said:

I'm sure they practice, they're meant to be good on FIFA

Well Jack's now got a 92 or 93 card, pretty good card to collect it was just absolute stupidiness you had to do to collect him.

Even Dean doesn't know how he's landed this gig. Why wait after this. Get rid. The players are limited yes but he can't get a tune out of them therefore you kinda have to think short term and get someone in to give it a fresh perspective. Watford were sinking when Pearson came in. His impact was immediate. And for those saying give it to the guy who can't coach a defence and still has the biggest man crush on Chelsea, piss off.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, bielesibub said:

Well Jack's now got a 92 or 93 card, pretty good card to collect it was just absolute stupidiness you had to do to collect him.

Accepting we're going down last week is much better when watching Villa though. I just don't care anymore and I'm ready for the Championship again. 

I wonder if our strikers will even score a goal in the remaining games? Wouldn't be surprised if they don't 

3 minutes ago, bielesibub said:

Just now, Davkaus said:

Have we really had any? Couple of tame headers and a long range shot from Jack. I can't really recall us creating a real chance.

We've got nothing. This simply isn't a PL team, there's a complete lack of quality.

We haven't had a chance. But I don't think Wolves have had many either. The difference is they have top players who can hurt you.