Match Thread: Newcastle v Villa

limpid

Just now, Stevo985 said:

I thought it could only be reviewed if it was a penalty, red card or something that led to a goal (or occurred in the lead up)

They can’t just check a random minor foul the ref hasn’t seen in the middle of the pitch?

I think they can, unless I'm missing something: https://www.premierleague.com/news/1297438

2 minutes ago, M_Afro said:

I think we will keep Mings and SJM. We will only lose Grealish plus others that we don’t want.

Mings will have plenty of suitors

7 minutes ago, mole86 said:

Weird criticism, Samatta is very good in the air

Based on his 9 starts and 1 goal or did I miss his goal scoring streak of headers recently? 

From seeing Davis in the youths he is bigger and stronger and with this service could grab a goal or two.

Doesnt matter though because no matter which striker you say on here its wrong anyway. 

Bring on Baston!!!

• Confused 1

Just now, Reivax_Villa said:

McGinn needs to come off soon.

He's had a poor season. Yes, he was injured for large part but what he's played, i dunno. The head down running through players that worked in the championship - he's not gonna mug anyone doing that in this league. And fitness wise, he's way off.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, DaveAV1 said:

Luis booked for showing an aggressive attitude. Mind blowing for a Villa player to be booked for this!

Who's the ref...Harry Hill.