Match Thread: Villa v Chelsea

limpid

Just now, Demitri_C said:

Davis shokld be behind samatta. Its ridiculous playing davis alone. Offera absolutely nothin going forward 

El Ghazi is invisible so may as will go 2 up top with Samatta 

• Like 4

Just now, DCJonah said:

Why is Jack playing on the right?

Was just wondering the same, looks totally lost out there. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, avfcDJ said:

About to start the potatoes for my dinner. Roast potatoes 😍

I went round to me Mom n Dads for dinner today, didn't know that my sister, her fella and three kids had been invited, ends up, me Mom didn't even know until last night, ended up having a ramshackle dinner of sh*t that was in the freezer so we had chicken, pork chop and sausages, pretty random combo but it was **** lovely, three slices of bread to mop the grazy up with, all in all it was a good day....then I got home to watch the Villa

Just now, tonyh29 said:

El Ghazi is invisible so may as will go 2 up top with Samatta 

El Ghazi is always shite. Most overrated player in the squad by a country mile. People go mental on Trez, but El Ghazi is easily up there as well. Amazingly shit wingers we got. 

1 minute ago, leemond2008 said:

I went round to me Mom n Dads for dinner today, didn't know that my sister, her fella and three kids had been invited, ends up, me Mom didn't even know until last night, ended up having a ramshackle dinner of sh*t that was in the freezer so we had chicken, pork chop and sausages, pretty random combo but it was **** lovely, three slices of bread to mop the grazy up with, all in all it was a good day....then I got home to watch the Villa

Mate, even as a vegan I say that sounds perfect 😁

Villa ruin weekends. 👍