Aaron Ramsey

sir_gary_cahill

2 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Emery is elite

Brilliant but he isnt a striker anymore.

Is only about 4 elite strikers in the world and none are coming to Villa to play Conference League

You just cannot second guess Monchi. He is the ultimate wheeler dealer . Just forget what we have to spend in millions. We are paying top 6 salaries while earning midtable money this summer. All 3 signings so far will be on at least 120k a week maybe more. This is where Monchi earms his corn. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Brilliant but he isnt a striker anymore.

Is only about 4 elite strikers in the world and none are coming to Villa to play Conference League

Your making out as if we have sam alladyce as manager. Emery can attract top level players here. Maybe we might get one none of us have heard of ?

But i think it will be a top striker 

9 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Your making out as if we have sam alladyce as manager. Emery can attract top level players here. Maybe we might get one none of us have heard of ?

But i think it will be a top striker 

Your completely ignoring what I said as usual. Whats the point of a discussion

But nonetheless we arent signing Harry Kane or Mbappe these are top strikers.

5 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Your completely ignoring what I said as usual. Whats the point of a discussion

But nonetheless we arent signing Harry Kane or Mbappe these are top strikers.

Im not ignoring what your saying (of what little you have said apart from "no top striker is playing in conference league") but you seem ro be dismissing us as a average club because of the European competition we are in.

Your wrong by the way as shown by the signings of diaby Tielemans and torres

Edited by Demitri_C

1 minute ago, Demitri_C said:

Im not ignoring what your saying (of what little you have said apart from "no top striker is playing in conference league") but you seem ro be dismissing us as a average club because of the European competition we are in.

Your wrong by the way as shown by the signings of diaby Tielemans and torres

Is only 4 top strikers in the world this is the part you are ignoring. We arent signing them

Who has United with Champions League football signed. A 70 million unproven kid. Chelsea? Nobody

Ramsey to Burnley is a good deal all round. 14m to reinvest and a buy back should he really take off there. 

I hope the lad goes to Burnley and smashes it. 

The bit about Archer is a bit of a worry but if he goes there must be a back up striker on the horizon! 

12 minutes ago, mikeyjavfc said:

Hmm Would Jacob Ramsey have been given a chance to crack the first team under Emery and Monchi do you think?

I'm guessing probably not. 

4 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Is only 4 top strikers in the world this is the part you are ignoring. We arent signing them

Who has United with Champions League football signed. A 70 million unproven kid. Chelsea? Nobody

Im not ignoring it but i think your wrong. Only 4 top strikers in the world?

I mean would you not say ollie, toney and isak are top strikers? Id say they are and they dont play for teams that have challenged for the title 

14 minutes ago, mikeyjavfc said:

Hmm Would Jacob Ramsey have been given a chance to crack the first team under Emery and Monchi do you think?

Maybe not.

But if it gives us a better opportunity to achieve our short term goals then we have to do it.

I would be concerned if we were selling the likes of Ramsey and Archer and using the money to bring in Maguire and McTominay.

4 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Im not ignoring it but i think your wrong. Only 4 top strikers in the world?

I mean would you not say ollie, toney and isak are top strikers? Id say they are and they dont play for teams that have challenged for the title 

They are not. They are good but not top class

5 minutes ago, DevonIsAPlaceOnEarth said:

Spouts a lot of nonsense, but does have North West connections.

£14m plus add ons and a buy back is insanely good business by us. Especially when you consider Alex Moreno cost less than that.

Indeed,  feels like a Monchi special. Doubt we'd have got that under any of our previous regimes.

We'd have held on to him, not played him, then sold him for 2m in 2 years time.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mikeyjavfc said:

Probably not. In all aspects of life, timing is just as important as your talent/ credentials. 

39 minutes ago, Zatman said:

They are not. They are good but not top class

We obviously won’t be going after your Mbappe’s, your Haaland’s or your Kane’s. But we have the FFP room now to absolutely smash our transfer record for someone on the level of Isak. If we want too.

Don’t forget we have Monchi. He may have a gem lined up.

• Like 1

Â