New Kits 20/21 Season

Kuwabatake Sanjuro

Parma 2020-21 Erreà Third Kit #ParmaCalcio #ErreàSport #BeFluo #ForzaParma

Errea basically made the collar on that Nike template a tad less ridiculous and came out with the basis for a pretty smart kit, akshually. And then they made it even cooler with sunglasses indoors.

• Like 3

Opinion hasn't changed since the leak

I think it's another shite nike template kit, the collar is shit and the stripe down the side is shit, England should be a really simple clean white shirt, take the away shirt make it white and you have a winner 

Instead we get a slightly different version of the yanks kit

France are the ones that seem to get all of nikes effort, even their new away kit which is the same as our home just has that little bit more thought and class about it

hard to explain how they're pretty much the same shirt and yet the French one looks so much better

See the source imageSee the source image

Edited by villa4europe
  • Like 1

In my opinion, the new England home shirt is easily the worst shirt in this whole thread.

I don't know how such a simple design can look so bad. It looks like something you'd have picked up from Sainsbury's during Euro 2000.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Paddywhack said:

In my opinion, the new England home shirt is easily the worst shirt in this whole thread.

I don't know how such a simple design can look so bad. It looks like something you'd have picked up from Sainsbury's during Euro 2000.

I've not really liked any England kits since Umbro did that run of shirts with the St George's cross incorporated in the design.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, villa4europe said:

Opinion hasn't changed since the leak

I think it's another shite nike template kit, the collar is shit and the stripe down the side is shit, England should be a really simple clean white shirt, take the away shirt make it white and you have a winner 

Instead we get a slightly different version of the yanks kit

France are the ones that seem to get all of nikes effort, even their new away kit which is the same as our home just has that little bit more thought and class about it

hard to explain how they're pretty much the same shirt and yet the French one looks so much better

See the source imageSee the source image

Agreed. The France shirt has clean, unbroken lines, balance, and minimal styling. It's quite nice, if a bit plain. The England kit looks like a non-branded department store knockoff with a badge slapped in the middle. I think centre-aligned badges look cluttered (even on a blank shirt), and all of Nike's design quirks this year irritate me (and my OCD): the broken lines down the side, the bits on the back of the collar that should clearly be on the front or nowhere, and that weird sublimated fingerprint etching (if you look, the England kit has it and the French doesn't appear to) on everything. It's all try-too-hard.

Â