New Kits 20/21 Season

Kuwabatake Sanjuro

1 hour ago, MessiWillSignForVilla said:

Watching the England game and seeing the 90's inspired numbers and it's made me realise what I dislike about the new England kit, the Badge and the nike logo are the wrong way around! It looks weird to me having it below the badge.

qbh0umYtZXJILA1Wl01ZucNQwBG2N_xfzplvEJk9PO3oUhBvc6kowHXo06Sc5XTO3rLVRbiuOnIcwv1FmXBkkENo3P74FBoATkSZY0LB7QsYpH6oVRttjstxywmAL3np8NPfIw

To me, it's the broken line down the side stripping. It's absolutely distracting to me. It looks like it was cut in half by accident and then poorly taped back together.

14 minutes ago, wazzap24 said:

Don’t normally pay attention to shorts, it’s all about the shirts for me, but the new West Ham shorts are amazing. Great fit. 

48CB4F02-8F82-45FF-B26B-4A71E28E8A74.jpeg

Imagine John McGinn in shorts like that :D 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

On 08/09/2020 at 09:24, sne said:

Some rather mediocre 3rd kits from Nike. The Inter one is an old rehash I guess so OK thanks to the Pirelli logo.

tottenham_hotspur_2020_2021_third_kit_a.jpg

That Spurs one would have been nice if it didn't have that MS Paint/popsicle gradient at the bottom.

8 hours ago, Keyblade said:

That Spurs one would have been nice if it didn't have that MS Paint/popsicle gradient at the bottom.

Nike cuts are usually pretty flattering. I don't understand why the Spurs shirt is cut like an improvised rain poncho made out of a plastic garbage bag.

• Haha 2

Â