New Kits 20/21 Season

Kuwabatake Sanjuro

On 09/10/2020 at 03:13, MNVillan said:

I somewhat disagree with this, but let me explain. Kappa have us in the Prem, Napoli and Fiorentina in Serie A, and... who else? Maybe I’m missing a few. But my point is, we are one of their most visible clubs. They put effort into our kits every year (whether or not they succeed is a different story).

With Adidas we’d just be another one of the bunch and probably get at least one template kit from them. I’m pretty sure Leicester got a template from them recently.

The caveat is that I would love Adidas once we are in a position to be a high-priority club for them. But until we’re there, I’ll take a smaller manufacturer who puts more effort in.

Yeah but you forgot to factor in that we’ll be league champions next summer, Adidas will be begging to do our shirts ;) 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, villa4europe said:

Maradona dying has reminded me how much I would love an Adidas originals boca shirt, massive misstep by Adidas for not doing a retro range, they'd fly off the shelves 

Or even the Le Coq Sportif Argentina kits from that era. With a #10, I'd buy that in an instant. Instead Adidas are too busy producing millions of identical templated kits.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I like these Soton kits with the one cross stripe. If I were a fan, I wouldn't mind making it a permanent thing. There must be twenty English clubs with the vertical red and white stripes.

• Like 1

On 15/12/2020 at 13:40, Keyblade said:

Wrighty looking dapper as ****. That's brilliant.

The Arsenal gear looks really good this season. Imagine what they might do for us for '22-'23?

On 26/10/2020 at 14:39, sne said:

100 year anniversary kit for Empoli by Kappa

Empoli FC Centenary Kappa Kit 2020-21 | The Kitman

This is the shade of claret that Villa need, not the dark pink claret they we usually get saddled with.

Â