New Kits 20/21 Season

Kuwabatake Sanjuro

2 hours ago, sne said:

FC Emmen in the Dutch league not allowed to have their sponsors on the kits. Apparently it's a sex toy company and according to the Eredivisie that's not OK :D But Groningen are allowed to have adverts in the stadium for the same company so this one probably not over yet.

FC Emmens nya tröjsponsor Easytoys stoppas av nederländska förbundet.

The Dutch are well known to be a bit prudish 😂

• Haha 1

On 20/09/2020 at 06:33, sne said:

Kinda like this Venezia kit. I have a soft spot for this club so hope they can get back into the top flight after being a mess for years.

venezia_2020_2021_away_kit_b.jpg

venezia_2020_2021_away_kit_d.jpg

I'm a big fan of the away. Sharp.

• Like 3

On 20/09/2020 at 15:17, sne said:

FC Emmen in the Dutch league not allowed to have their sponsors on the kits. Apparently it's a sex toy company and according to the Eredivisie that's not OK :D But Groningen are allowed to have adverts in the stadium for the same company so this one probably not over yet.

FC Emmens nya tröjsponsor Easytoys stoppas av nederländska förbundet.

How is that worse than gambling companies?

• Like 4

On 21/09/2020 at 21:17, Kuwabatake Sanjuro said:

How is that worse than gambling companies?

I was gonna say the same thing. I'd be a lot prouder of working for a company that genuinely benefitted the vast majority of its customers. Hardly any PL team sponsors can say that.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

That's the same pattern of Colombia's Copa America 2019 kit

Colombia 2019 Copa America Kit Released - Footy Headlines

Yup, good spot.

No real surprise that Benfica don't bother with getting a unique design for their 3rd kit.

I'd rather be Nike than Adidas, bring the circle to the MON era all the way back around. Back then only the good teams had their kits made by them. Since then, Adidas have been taking on everyone and their dogs, giving them shitty templates. 

Â