New Kits 20/21 Season

Kuwabatake Sanjuro

3 hours ago, Genie said:

7-B845965-7341-4-E39-853-D-6-B918-AFB1-E

Worst kit ever? Gotta be in with a shout

Looks like the dazzle ships that were painted such in WW1 . 

They were done like this to confuse distances and speed of movement so harder to attack................perhaps Man U are hoping to do the same to the opposition teams.😜

edit............sorry having searched their 3rd kit,  it appears that is where the idea of the design came from . 

Edited by newhavenhibby
  • Haha 1

For what it's worth, I dig that Manchester United kit. The dazzle camouflage is a bold look, and I think it works on a third kit.

I like the away strip more than I did since learning it's supposed to resemble the cover from 'Unknown Pleasures', but if we're being honest, both home and away are pretty unremarkable.

On 30/08/2020 at 02:41, JamieZ said:

Parma 2020-21 Erreà Third Kit #ParmaCalcio #ErreàSport #BeFluo #ForzaParma

Errea basically made the collar on that Nike template a tad less ridiculous and came out with the basis for a pretty smart kit, akshually. And then they made it even cooler with sunglasses indoors.

The errea logo looks stupid when its centralised. Very stupid. 

England away kits should be red. 

The Portuguese away jersey is horrendous and Dutch ones are as usual beautiful 

Edited by villa89

3 hours ago, JamieZ said:

lazio_2020_2021_champions_league_shirt_c.jpg

The new Lazio Champions League kit is rather fasc-ionable.

I can't get over their comically (unintentionally?) fash aesthetic. S.S. Lazio with a golden eagle on their logo. Apart from their fans/ultras, does the club itself have any such history? It's a hilarious coincidence if not.

1 hour ago, Keyblade said:

I can't get over their comically (unintentionally?) fash aesthetic. S.S. Lazio with a golden eagle on their logo. Apart from their fans/ultras, does the club itself have any such history? It's a hilarious coincidence if not.

The impression I've always had (and I am by no means an expert) is that they were Mussolini's team, but that apart from that association, there doesn't seem to be anything about the club that is intrinsically fascist, per se. But the emergence of the Irriducibili ultras group in the '80s seems to have kind of brought any existing far-right elements to the forefront of the public consciousness—and certainly club identity has sort of coalesced around that in the years since. And that's enough for me to have a healthy disdain towards the club in general, but yeah, I guess it's like St. Pauli (of whom I'm a supporter) where the club identity is the result of more recent historical developments as opposed than something innate to the founding of the club.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Keyblade said:

Nazis stole everything from the Roman empire including the Aquila (eagle)

Societa Sportiva Lazio been around for 120 years. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, sne said:

Nazis stole everything from the Roman empire including the Aquila (eagle)

Societa Sportiva Lazio been around for 120 years. 

Yeah it's just kind of funny that the one team to be heavily associated to Nazis since then had to be the one that had their aesthetic stolen by the Nazis :lol: 

S.S. Lazio sounds like it could have been some fascist paramilitary subdivision during WW2.

• Like 1

Â