The Gravy Feud® and Other Gastronomic Delights

blandy

15 hours ago, OutByEaster? said:

If you had to get rid of one and never have it again, would it be potato, bread, rice or pasta?

Pasta by a million quadrillion miles. Not that I don't like pasta, but the others are vital.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, OutByEaster? said:

If you had to get rid of one and never have it again, would it be potato, bread, rice or pasta?

Anything edible involving either potatoes, bread, rice or pasta? Rice, without a doubt.

29 minutes ago, bickster said:

Rice , potatoes and bread can be  the main ingredient of so many meals, with a huge variety of uses and flavours

Pasta is just some shit you cover in a sauce. the main variety it has is it's shape

I'm passing on your comments to the Italian embassy. If you see a bloke following you around on a Vespa, be very afraid.

a35f8323d1f6b53b7cb51c1fe5d80151--comedy-tv-allo.jpg.04f013d12247c7e3196b501285a630ad.jpg

Edited by AVFC_Hitz
  • Haha 1

18 hours ago, OutByEaster? said:

i thought rice at first but a curry just wouldn't be the same

so pasta

20 hours ago, OutByEaster? said:

Rice

And I pretty much already have, must eat rice 3 or 4 times a year tops

Curry for me is with naan and poppadoms maybe chips, Chinese is with a chow mein, not ordering rice at a takeaway

Got a  bottle of this off the Mrs for Christmas, has anyone had the pleasure, a tad scared to be honest 

https://www.justchillies.co.uk/product/regret/?gclid=Cj0KCQiAyracBhDoARIsACGFcS7O5gBYpuQBkQw6BkvFvGfafXXCv5YWjz-OMpmclPXkpALLDWLDIiEaAjPgEALw_wcB

Regret

OUR HOTTEST EVER PRODUCT! A BLEND OF GARLIC, HERBS, TOMATOES, LIME AND SEARING HEAT COURTESY OF 12 MILLION SCOVILLE UNIT OLEORESIN. ABSOLUTELY NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART.

Insanely hot with a hint of garlic. An extra ordinarily hot limited-edition sauce, use sparingly to add real fire to any dish.

Regret Extreme Hot Sauce

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

Got a  bottle of this off the Mrs for Christmas, has anyone had the pleasure, a tad scared to be honest 

https://www.justchillies.co.uk/product/regret/?gclid=Cj0KCQiAyracBhDoARIsACGFcS7O5gBYpuQBkQw6BkvFvGfafXXCv5YWjz-OMpmclPXkpALLDWLDIiEaAjPgEALw_wcB

Regret

OUR HOTTEST EVER PRODUCT! A BLEND OF GARLIC, HERBS, TOMATOES, LIME AND SEARING HEAT COURTESY OF 12 MILLION SCOVILLE UNIT OLEORESIN. ABSOLUTELY NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART.

Insanely hot with a hint of garlic. An extra ordinarily hot limited-edition sauce, use sparingly to add real fire to any dish.

Regret Extreme Hot Sauce

If it's anything even approaching 12 million then it's an ingredient in a recipe, and not a dipping sauce :)  But I'd love to try it.

Do let me know how you get on with it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BOF said:

If it's anything even approaching 12 million then it's an ingredient in a recipe, and not a dipping sauce :)  But I'd love to try it.

Do let me know how you get on with it.

will do

Â