The Gravy Feud® and Other Gastronomic Delights

blandy

14 hours ago, Xela said:

Apricot are the best

A sentence never before uttered in the history of humanity, in any context whatsoever. So well done on that I guess :)  The absolute Rochdale FC of fruits.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BOF said:

A sentence never before uttered in the history of humanity, in any context whatsoever. So well done on that I guess :)  The absolute Rochdale FC of fruits.

I'm purely on about the jam tart, and not the overall profile of the said fruit. I've had a bad experience after eating a bag of dried apricots before. 💩

1 minute ago, Xela said:

I'm purely on about the jam tart, and not the overall profile of the said fruit. I've had a bad experience after eating a bag of dried apricots before. 💩

I was talking with someone I work the other day who has been fobbed off with an IBS diagnosis for years until he found out he had a sulphite allergy/sensitivity because he had a flare up (shits, skin issues) after eating a massive bag of dried apricots. Maybe something for you to look in to! 

20 minutes ago, Xela said:

Reminds me of Sarah Millican's story about being allergic to apricots after eating 40 of them and getting the shits. Turns out she's not allergic to apricots.  She's allergic to 40 apricots.

This from 1:30 :)
https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=238023260870296

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
Â