Kaine Kesler Hayden

Villan4Life

They’re mostly annoyed that they have to find a replacement, not that he’s been good or anything. 

He’s never going to play for us and we recall him from loan every 6 months. Sell him for that sweet, sweet FFP profit. 

• Like 1

He's struggling isn't he.

Tbh, in 2 years he has gone from being one of our brightest youth team prospects, to having failed loan after failed loan.

He is clearly talented, maybe all the historic rumours about the company he keeps, and his priorities, are correct.

Or maybe they aren't and he is just struggling to develop/kick on.

Gutted for Argyle. I think some of those comments responding to the recall news are a mixture of sour grapes and trying to be positive about not needing him.

my hunch (sadly) is he’ll be sold for FFP reasons, which will allow us to sign another player.

Always hoped he’d get an opportunity or two here and was pleased he landed a loan with Plymouth in the championship (where he has played regularly)

• Like 4

17 minutes ago, Farlz said:

They’re mostly annoyed that they have to find a replacement, not that he’s been good or anything. 

He’s never going to play for us and we recall him from loan every 6 months. Sell him for that sweet, sweet FFP profit. 

Like you've just quoted the negative responses. Why? 

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

He's struggling isn't he.

Tbh, in 2 years he has gone from being one of our brightest youth team prospects, to having failed loan after failed loan.

He is clearly talented, maybe all the historic rumours about the company he keeps, and his priorities, are correct.

Or maybe they aren't and he is just struggling to develop/kick on.

To be fair, Jaden Philogene only really showed his level near the end of his spell at Cardiff after doing nothing at Stoke and it was really pre-season at Villa where he showed his best. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, useless said:

How is he struggling, based on a few tweets, he's made twenty-four appearances for Plymouth this season, most of their fans rate him, and are disappointed that they've lost him, some say his form has dipped of late, but he was exceptional at the start of the season by most accounts, he even won their player of the month at one stage, so a dip in form from those levels is normal, especailly for a youngster.

He's not left Plymouth because he was struggling, he's probably being sent to a better placed club

Foster taking over a week or two ago surely a factor. I think though he's being sent to a better place club that better suits his skills as an attacking full back / wing back

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Adman said:

He looks like the profile of the RB that we want to me.  Thought he looked like a good player whenever I've seen him

I think the opposite, I think at his best, he looks almost like a Alex Moreno regen, just at RB. He's basically a winger in some games.

But that's kind of the exact opposite type of RB that Unai seems to favour. He prefers Konsa at RB over Cash, he loved Foyth at RB at Villareal. Unai is content with, and actively pushes for a CB at RB, in order to push for this 4-4-2 in defence, 3-5-2 in attack with the RB becoming the 3rd CB.

It's why I haven't quite believed the Jeremie Frimpong links and it's why the writing has been on the wall for KKH.

I actually thought Argyle showed a path for him at Villa as he's played a few games at LB - which would be his best chance of games here at Villa. Either that or in Bailey/Cash's role.

Either way, it felt unlikely he'd break through at Villa in his favourite position when Unai joined, the one Academy "collateral damage" I actually expected.

12 minutes ago, HalfTimePost said:

I think the opposite, I think at his best, he looks almost like a Alex Moreno regen, just at RB. He's basically a winger in some games.

But that's kind of the exact opposite type of RB that Unai seems to favour. He prefers Konsa at RB over Cash, he loved Foyth at RB at Villareal. Unai is content with, and actively pushes for a CB at RB, in order to push for this 4-4-2 in defence, 3-5-2 in attack with the RB becoming the 3rd CB.

It's why I haven't quite believed the Jeremie Frimpong links and it's why the writing has been on the wall for KKH.

I actually thought Argyle showed a path for him at Villa as he's played a few games at LB - which would be his best chance of games here at Villa. Either that or in Bailey/Cash's role.

Either way, it felt unlikely he'd break through at Villa in his favourite position when Unai joined, the one Academy "collateral damage" I actually expected.

Disagree, one of the best set ups we've had is where we had two attacking FBs and Kamara drops into RCB and McGinn tucked in beside Luiz. We played that during our best spell in home games against Brighton and West Ham. Cash isn't good enough in that role we need a Frimpong. But KKH is the type of attacking RB that would suit the system. 

I don't see Emery bringing him into the first team unless we let Chambers go and don't replace him

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Pongo Waring said:

What do you mean by this?

I can't remember exactly where i read it, but it was a reputable source, as far as ther goes.

It talked about that we had/habe high hopes for him, but that he kept bad company in terms of friends, and that his personal life choices impacted on his football negatively.

As I said, I'm not saying it's true, but I definitely saw at least one article on it.

This was a while ago though, prob 2 years ago.

4 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

I can't remember exactly where i read it, but it was a reputable source, as far as ther goes.

It talked about that we had/habe high hopes for him, but that he kept bad company in terms of friends, and that his personal life choices impacted on his football negatively.

As I said, I'm not saying it's true, but I definitely saw at least one article on it.

He's good mates with some SHA fans? 

• Shocked 1

'All the historic rumours'  it was one person on here claiming it, there's been nothing about it anywhere else, no rumours on twiiter, or other forums, no articles about it, and there's nothing in general about him that suggests he keeps bad company or has a bad attitude, quite the opposite in fact.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

He's friends with Robbie Savage, Ben Mee and Troy Deeney?

• Shocked 1

2 hours ago, CVByrne said:

Disagree, one of the best set ups we've had is where we had two attacking FBs and Kamara drops into RCB and McGinn tucked in beside Luiz. We played that during our best spell in home games against Brighton and West Ham. Cash isn't good enough in that role we need a Frimpong. But KKH is the type of attacking RB that would suit the system. 

I don't see Emery bringing him into the first team unless we let Chambers go and don't replace him

Yeah, that's what I was thinking.  Konsa at RB or KKH if we want to push on more down the right. 

It's strange he's been recalled as he's been playing well and often hasn't he? so maybe a return to our squad..?

57 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

He's done well in a team always going to be up against it. Sorry, they're talking absolute shit.

Not sure why we have recalled him though when he was getting game time???

He's either about to play or about to be sold.

• Like 1

We do need full back cover badly, any long term injury to Cash/Konsa/Moreno or Digne would mean that someone will have to play far too many minutes, especially if we continue to progress in the Conference League or FA cup0. He is a good footballer who may make the odd mistake but with his athleticism would be more useful than say Chambers to cover at full back either side.

Â